Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Still depend on 7th road?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still depend on 7th road?

wake up r2games, you already buy this game right? then time to improve this on your own, you always getting our suggestions and feedback, but you still don't have a chance to improve this game only making new servers.

AGREED!!

at the end of the day, R2Games, have bought this game, the players are the ones paying R2 WAGES. the players have given no end of ideas and suggestions, (Some good, some bad, some great and some not so great). its about time R2 take this game to the next level by listening to the players and improving where possible.

Comment

Posted the same thing yesterday ....Let's be honest guys.They Don't Care. $$$$ <<< thats all that matters to them

Comment

R2 games did not buy wartune, there are limitations on things that can be done right now.
        Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 10-24-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Can the limitations be described so as to better help the players in the future? At least with the known limits that R2 has, we the players will be able to more easily grasp what can & cannot be done.
          Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

They can suggest things but they cannot change a game they do not own.

Wondering how many of you notice when you log into the server, it says 7Road, not R2 games.

Just saying.
            Last edited by RampagingWolfZ; 10-24-2012, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Storm has already said R2 doesn't own the game and they can't implement any changes unless they are given permission. R2 just maintains Wartunes, doesn't own it. Don't hate on R2, hate on 7 Roads
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

R2 has not bought the game

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
                Can the limitations be described so as to better help the players in the future? At least with the known limits that R2 has, we the players will be able to more easily grasp what can & cannot be done.
                AGREED +1
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

oh well so meaning they franchised only and need the permission of 7th road, well i saw before that they improve some function on the game like Bounty Quests
                  before you can only do 20 Bounty Quests per day but now you can do 30 and also before you can enter in Forgotten Catacombs TWICE for free each day. See they improve a little so maybe they can make more. Please don't offend R2 i have some example of Browser Based Game is anyone know AOT the developer of this game is IGG but also some Asian Company franchised this game and published in FB.
                  AOT
                  IGN: saxor20
                  Level: 93
                  Server: Maya
                  At first also a lot of bugs and functions not implemented on this game but they love their players so they make a lot of event like Spin a Wheel everyday you have 1 attempt for non-casher player you can get cash items here (e.g. Mount, Pets, Socket Rune, etc.) for me here in wartune i have a lot of VIP token and i dont know what to do i'm not a vip so i put it on my guild's vault.
                  also you can get Vouchers for some quest and you can buy cash items by using this kind of currency. And then after a few months they improve so many functions like, Transfer(you can transfer stats, gems, stars of your old weapon/item into new), Upgrade(you can upgrade your common weapon/item into Divine), Star Upgrade(to enhace the stars of weapon/item), Dungeons(where you can get a lot of exp), 5 vs 5 PVP where you can enter anytime you want to gain honor. And a lot more,, they give a chance for a non-casher because they love their PLAYERS not their MONEY.

Comment

not sure why my post got removed as there was nothing wrong with it it was actually defending r2 games but hey guess they don't like facts being stated...

after careful consideration into this situation we should not be blaming r2 games for the circumstances that we are in

7th road is to blame, they have the full version of the game out in china, what the problem is currently is the licensing agreement between both r2 games and 7th road, from my understanding as a businessman the problem is with the copyright agreement between the two companies. r2 games does not have the full copyright of the game therefore we are left with an incomplete version of the game. we cannot blame r2 for lack of content unless you want to blame them for not pushing the issue further. i agree this is a great game and i wish that the two parties can work this out and come up with some sort of agreement so we can take advantage of the full version of the game.
                    giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                    server 164 brighthollow
                    class : archer
                    current level : 54
                    favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

ok incomplete but they have the rights to make some events where we can get a chance to get some cash items, gold, daru etc. even not in game if they can't but in their website they can. By the way I'm a non casher also maybe you know me we are same server.

S24 Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN: PacuteKa
                      Class: Archer
                      Guild: Kings

Comment

you know why? because chinese version is not yet a full version that's why they limit some functions, they can make some changes even not in game but in their site, they can make event on their site then transfer the rewards to the game. Their rewards was only Gold, Daru. Daru, Gold, 1st recharge, new servers *** you satisfied?
                        by the way i'm the real non-casher on our server. I know you dethmatic you have a divine jewel so don't say that you are a non-casher.

S24 Reaper's Illusion

Comment

Originally posted by ejdark View Post
                          you know why? because chinese version is not yet a full version that's why they limit some functions, they can make some changes even not in game but in their site, they can make event on their site then transfer the rewards to the game. Their rewards was only Gold, Daru. Daru, Gold, 1st recharge, new servers *** you satisfied?
                          by the way i'm the real non-casher on our server. I know you dethmatic you have a divine jewel so don't say that you are a non-casher.

S24 Reaper's Illusion
                          lol yeah i spent the measly 5 bucks haven't spent a dime since
                          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
                          server 164 brighthollow
                          class : archer
                          current level : 54
                          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by ejdark View Post
                            oh well so meaning they franchised only and need the permission of 7th road, well i saw before that they improve some function on the game like Bounty Quests
                            before you can only do 20 Bounty Quests per day but now you can do 30 and also before you can enter in Forgotten Catacombs TWICE for free each day. See they improve a little so maybe they can make more. Please don't offend R2 i have some example of Browser Based Game is anyone know AOT the developer of this game is IGG but also some Asian Company franchised this game and published in FB.
                            AOT
                            IGN: saxor20
                            Level: 93
                            Server: Maya
                            At first also a lot of bugs and functions not implemented on this game but they love their players so they make a lot of event like Spin a Wheel everyday you have 1 attempt for non-casher player you can get cash items here (e.g. Mount, Pets, Socket Rune, etc.) for me here in wartune i have a lot of VIP token and i dont know what to do i'm not a vip so i put it on my guild's vault.
                            also you can get Vouchers for some quest and you can buy cash items by using this kind of currency. And then after a few months they improve so many functions like, Transfer(you can transfer stats, gems, stars of your old weapon/item into new), Upgrade(you can upgrade your common weapon/item into Divine), Star Upgrade(to enhace the stars of weapon/item), Dungeons(where you can get a lot of exp), 5 vs 5 PVP where you can enter anytime you want to gain honor. And a lot more,, they give a chance for a non-casher because they love their PLAYERS not their MONEY.
                            Somebody give this guy a brain

DUDE those are events meaning they will end one day simple

Chinese version has over 500 servers they are doing just fine
                            VIP wheel is rigged and everyone knows that so i wouldn't want that thank u very much
                            u can transfer gems
                            just remove them and transfer (don't tell me u didn't know that)
                            Divine trinkets are for cashers only but orange PVE set will be coming soon WAIT for it
                            u can enhance ur weapon open the blacksmith tab and do it
                            Do battle grounds and u get honor and we do have MP dungeons to gain alot of EXP
                            Example:Void(40-45)
                            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-25-2012, 09:01 AM.
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

DUDE those are events meaning they will end one day simple
                              hey dude those server still running, and those event since first they launched the game until now

i know how to remove gems but i want is transferring the old weapon's rank, upgrade, stars to new weapon, so easy to understand.
                              enhancement of weapon, THE COLOR i mean from WHITE to ORANGE
                              MP dungeons alot of EXP? really? maybe if your a VIP sorry i'm not..

R2 puppy?
                              proud to be non-casher, i didn't waste my money..
                              Last edited by ejdark; 10-25-2012, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X