Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HOW do you Get those Gems? Trick? Luck?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW do you Get those Gems? Trick? Luck?

only recently have i start seening people getting those high lv. gems out of VIP wheel.

actually i seen it twice only in the server...

Proof that it do happen is this person said got all her high lv gems from VIP wheel...

so i'm wondering if anyone figured out a Way to make it work in their favor? i know about resetting the wheel multiple times but i never got anything good.

is there a trick to it? like what is the goal after so many reset to start spinning? how do you guys get your high lv gems out of that thing?

HERE IS PROOF someone got it? or that they were lying either way i seen this mage got the 220 gem lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	GemsMage.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	381.0 KB
ID:	1733156

so my question to you guys is? WHAT do you AIM for when you reset the vip wheel and how do you guys go about getting those high lv gems? wait until there are max of 7 GEMS on it? that's the highest i've seen right? or what you guys AIM for when you reset the wheel enough times to spin it? someone wanna share the trick of how they did it?

Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Don't wanna share your secret of how you people getting it? or what do most of your guys aim for when you do start the spin? or you just don't bother and spin away the gems and hope you do get something good? ....

Comment

how that person have all those super gems and stats suck so bad.
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

do your vip wheel inside the resources centre...

Comment

or... spend money and unlock the recipes for them in the shop... and than continuously buy low level gems and turn them into high level gems
          giving game one last chance :

guild leader : endangered
          server 164 brighthollow
          class : archer
          current level : 54
          favorite title : Balenor's Number One Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by dethmatic View Post
            or... spend money and unlock the recipes for them in the shop... and than continuously buy low level gems and turn them into high level gems
            You kidding right? ...maybe not..but the person did say she got it from VIP wheel, i seen she got the 220 mtk one.... but she insist all her gems is from VIP wheel also...

assuming she did buy them all..that's about 50 bucks per gem. ... you looking at OVER 5,000 Dollars if it was money spend.... JUST ON GEMS alone.....

i mean really? 5,000 is like a down payment on a car, not ... on gems ? is it? i don't know... I thought there is a way to get GEMS out of VIP wheel apparently some people out there figure out how to get GEMS out of the VIP wheel...

maybe resetting the wheel in such a way that turns in their favor of getting a gem? i don't know...

Comment

wow you believe her ? she probably bought it or i smell something fishy
              Last edited by R24265041; 10-25-2012, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                You kidding right? ...maybe not..but the person did say she got it from VIP wheel, i seen she got the 220 mtk one.... but she insist all her gems is from VIP wheel also...

assuming she did buy them all..that's about 50 bucks per gem. ... you looking at OVER 5,000 Dollars if it was money spend.... JUST ON GEMS alone.....

i mean really? 5,000 is like a down payment on a car, not ... on gems ? is it? i don't know... I thought there is a way to get GEMS out of VIP wheel apparently some people out there figure out how to get GEMS out of the VIP wheel...

maybe resetting the wheel in such a way that turns in their favor of getting a gem? i don't know...
                Shes lieing and by the way to socket all your gems to lvl5 it cost 1,280$ which it looks like she has all lvl5 some being higher.

Comment

did u see in world chat.. System: name-xxx got level 7 gem from vip wheel ....? something like that or u just ask her?

btw what a crappy stat for a high level gem she got...O.o .....zzzz

Comment

Who cares about a fail mage that has good gems? Fail is fail, I bet the little thing can't even come close to the top 50.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

hmmm i think its a lvl 6 or 7 gem???
                      Server: 64 Permbridge
                      IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
                      Job: SpellWeaver
                      Guild: Eminence

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                        only recently have i start seening people getting those high lv. gems out of VIP wheel.

actually i seen it twice only in the server...

Proof that it do happen is this person said got all her high lv gems from VIP wheel...

so i'm wondering if anyone figured out a Way to make it work in their favor? i know about resetting the wheel multiple times but i never got anything good.

is there a trick to it? like what is the goal after so many reset to start spinning? how do you guys get your high lv gems out of that thing?

HERE IS PROOF someone got it? or that they were lying either way i seen this mage got the 220 gem lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26499[/ATTACH]

so my question to you guys is? WHAT do you AIM for when you reset the vip wheel and how do you guys go about getting those high lv gems? wait until there are max of 7 GEMS on it? that's the highest i've seen right? or what you guys AIM for when you reset the wheel enough times to spin it? someone wanna share the trick of how they did it?

Horse turd.

She did not win them 220 gems in VIP. If you believe her even for a second, it's so naive of you.

Something worth $5000 may seem a lot to us sane person, but to some people they put too much of their self in a "not real" world. Same thing as a person spend thousand of dollars on a dog or a cat. Money is nothing so long it bring happiness and balony.

My take.

Comment

Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
                          Horse turd.

She did not win them 220 gems in VIP. If you believe her even for a second, it's so naive of you.

Something worth $5000 may seem a lot to us sane person, but to some people they put too much of their self in a "not real" world. Same thing as a person spend thousand of dollars on a dog or a cat. Money is nothing so long it bring happiness and balony.

My take.
                          well...i SAW it announced in world chat..and i saw the gem was 220. at the time i didn't take a screenshot of it. but i know i saw it. but i'm not sure about the rest of the gems. i know one of the 220 mtk gem she got from VIP for sure because i saw it as an announcement saying it's from VIP wheel.

Comment

I came across that too. A mage got her level 6 MAtk gem from VIP wheel.

But that may be 1 out of 100000 VIP spins the server is getting, and they are just broadcasting the lucky ones. Imagine this:

[Announcement] Player1 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player2 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player3 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player4 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player5 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player6 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player7 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player8 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player9 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player10 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player11 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player12 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player13 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player14 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player15 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player16 has got a seed from VIP wheel.
                            [Announcement] Player17 is super lucky. He got 2 seeds from VIP wheel!

Just like when you do Guild Spins. Most of the times I have 5k Gold, 20 Vouchers or 5k Daru (on the times I land on them). But once in a while I got 100k Gold, 400 vouchers and 20k Daru (still havent had more than this amount yet).

Luck, I guess.

Or maybe VIP level? I'm thinking she actually bought the level 5 gems herself, along with synthesis the lower ones. Example: She has 3 level 4 MAtk Gems, and 3 level 3 MAtk gems. She buys 4 level 2s, syn into 1 level 3, then with the 4 lvl3 syn into 1 level 4, and syn the 4 lvl4 into a level 5.

NOT buying 100s of level 2 just to syn into a level 5 gems. Lol.

Comment

daru from guild blessing max i get is 50k.
                              hm.. there is no announcement when u sync.
                              only announcement if u get from vip wheel or guild blessing.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X