Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

HOW do you Get those Gems? Trick? Luck?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
    You kidding right? ...maybe not..but the person did say she got it from VIP wheel, i seen she got the 220 mtk one.... but she insist all her gems is from VIP wheel also...

assuming she did buy them all..that's about 50 bucks per gem. ... you looking at OVER 5,000 Dollars if it was money spend.... JUST ON GEMS alone.....

i mean really? 5,000 is like a down payment on a car, not ... on gems ? is it? i don't know... I thought there is a way to get GEMS out of VIP wheel apparently some people out there figure out how to get GEMS out of the VIP wheel...

maybe resetting the wheel in such a way that turns in their favor of getting a gem? i don't know...
    you kidding right ? u believe him lol ... LOL !! LOL !!
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

even you did get gems from wheels its always the opposite gems

Comment

i have player in my server bought all level 5 gems and have all gears with 10 stars for all states .. and he quit the game now
        StormSprit
        OneLove .. S7

One Team .. One Dream

Comment

Originally posted by StormSprit View Post
          i have player in my server bought all level 5 gems and have all gears with 10 stars for all states .. and he quit the game now
          i know i got one player like that too... he bought all lv. 5 gems and HE SAID HE bought it all too and of course he quit and he isn't even lv. 50 yet ...

anyway, back to my original post, my idea was that there is a trick to it. i seen 5 people now with 220 gems. all claimed those gems they got out of the Wheel. the 220 gems are lv. 6 i believe.

Anyway, so FAR NOT ONE PERSON have posted to what my original question was asking...

which was...

WHAT DO YOU AIM FOR when you reset the wheel and then try to spin so you have better chance of winning?

one of the guy said he think he figured out a way and got his 2nd 220 gem...
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Working...
          X