lvl 10 gem scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 10 gem scrolls

There needs to be lvl 10 scrolls in the store so others can buy them and they will sell, the more people who have them are likely to buy balens to buy gem packs and such.

I know it is frustrating but right now.. the only way to get them is to try your luck in the necropolis or cross your fingers when golden road comes around. Both of these areas require balens or crypt keys to enter and attempt. I know it may not be the answer sought, but I hope it helps and that you run into some good luck soon.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I've been doing necro for months & did golden road.....but still no luck

Comment

they removed them from golden road
        ARMOR S4 Metalmouth
        Class Mage

Comment

the chance to get scroll lvl 10 from necropolis.. same as chance to get a strike by lightning in front of your PC..
          I do it almost everyday spent every balens and bond balens for necropolis.. got 100+ lvl 9 gems..
          and it getting worst since we cant get any more crypt keys from dungeon..
          WHAT A LUCK..?

it's not just frustating.. it's very.. very.. frustating thing to get..
          you have no hope at all to compete in this game even you spent your money..
          I have my mount maxed.. no hope to get BR from that anymore..
          grab some soul on batle ground.. well.. I'm just easy meat with noob gems.. I got 15 if got lucky with your team.. max 30 each day.. (each day is absolutely impossible tho..) owh.. yes.. you got sc too.. but it just become junk on your precious space in your inventory.. raise from honor.. too delusional to count on that..

sorry if I'm a bit rude.. but it's true.. it's already frustated me..

Comment

yep there is no sense in having event to syn lvl 10 gem and lvl 10 tranposer not beeing available in shop i dont get it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ruffus98 View Post
              the chance to get scroll lvl 10 from necropolis.. same as chance to get a strike by lightning in front of your PC..
              I do it almost everyday spent every balens and bond balens for necropolis.. got 100+ lvl 9 gems..
              and it getting worst since we cant get any more crypt keys from dungeon..
              WHAT A LUCK..?

it's not just frustating.. it's very.. very.. frustating thing to get..
              you have no hope at all to compete in this game even you spent your money..
              I have my mount maxed.. no hope to get BR from that anymore..
              grab some soul on batle ground.. well.. I'm just easy meat with noob gems.. I got 15 if got lucky with your team.. max 30 each day.. (each day is absolutely impossible tho..) owh.. yes.. you got sc too.. but it just become junk on your precious space in your inventory.. raise from honor.. too delusional to count on that..

sorry if I'm a bit rude.. but it's true.. it's already frustated me..
              u are wrong about same chances.... u will sooner get striked by lighting than get any scroll from necro

got friend playing 2+ years doing necro and still no lvl 10 recipe its shame that he stuck with lvl 9 gem it makes ppl leave game really due to other ppl passing them in power and doing events related to gems

Comment

Working...
              X