Kabam PvP point and rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kabam PvP point and rankings

yesterday i was ranked 4th in pvp points which give road warrior, and i have it already, today when i logged in im not ranked in kabam servers and not even in the pvp rankings so guess i will loose my tittle bcz youre stupid bugs? fix this **** this is your damn job..
    http://gyazo.com/b903633227ef15077547c12e3c0ce257

Arent those titles a weekly thing?

Hiro, from same server as us wasnt in the normal rankings for days, we had tok NM with just 3 players.

Comment

Yes, hiro flash and me not ranked anymore and before bg started i was checking my ranking there and not ranked anymore and you can see my pvp points in the pic.. will loose br bcz the stupidity of the bugs

Comment

what pi ss me off more that they don't reply or help us , as if none care

Comment

I'm sorry that you didn't recieve an instant reply in the thread. I have reported this issue.
          | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
          | | | |

Comment

Ok thanks im mad because i do arena daily 14-15 wins and in 2 bgs up to 30-40 kills and suddenly they removed me from the pvp rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by PamoWartune View Post
              Ok thanks im mad because i do arena daily 14-15 wins and in 2 bgs up to 30-40 kills and suddenly they removed me from the pvp rankings.
              Ya without the bully of the week title you're easy to kill lol.

Comment

Meet me in altar :P

Comment

Originally posted by PamoWartune View Post
                  Meet me in altar :P

We did that once long time ago.

Comment

yeah when our servers merged

Comment

Well just got the weekly rewards, and they didn't fix the issue in time. Maybe I was being foolish believing they would...

Comment

Working...
                      X