Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About balen system

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About balen system

Im thinking that balen bonus system need to be changed - upgraded . because money players give more money then average players to help keep up servers up + salary for r2 staff.
    anyway soon ill be LV50 and that what they give as a bonus is for me what i get in 1day -even less - for 99.99$ now i get
    Gold x600000, Lvl. 3 Defense Potion x6, Lvl. 3 EXP Scroll x4, Lvl. 5 Luck Stone x10, Lvl. 2 Refinement Crystal x54

they changed from this - 450,000 Gold, 120,000 Daru, Lvl 5 Endurance Potion x 6, Lvl 2 Refinement Crystal x 54 and Level 5 Lucky Stone x 10 - kinda lame

especially now for LV40+ its nothing - need to pay 99.99$ to get 20k exp - comon - not mention that balen system is very consuming -its what - hyper luxory? it think that new Final Fantasy 14 is more better in graphics and posibilities and cheaper.
    ok wartune is nice but comon .

I DEMAND FOR R2 STAFF TO UPGRADE BALEN SYSTEM + TO COMPENSATE - IF U ARE THERE READING THIS POSTS - LOOK HOW MUCH I HAVE SPEND MONEY
    [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Character: Lanankuras
    Class: Archer
    Lv:80
    Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
    And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

it is ridiculous players could buy the 4.99 package and easily spend 500 balens per day x30 day is 150 bucks per months to play this game who the heck can afford that when most games cost 59.99 and have free access to everything for life or other online mmo that have full access for 15 bucks a month is more reasonable.i could spend 15 bucks worth of balens in 5 minutes and get maybe create 1 good gem then im out of balens.it cost more to socket rod 1 set of gear then to play warcraft full access for 2 months that is ridiculous
    Last edited by lance137; 10-24-2012, 09:35 PM.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Think this company is bad. Look at Nexon Games such as Dragon Nest and MapleStory. Be happy that the astrals are based on gold and not balens. Most games require you to spend real money to get those type of things. You spend a lot less here to be good than you would in any of the Nexon games basically.

Comment

You don't have to pay if you don't want to.
        It's not like you can't be in the top 20 without balens. Or are you?
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
        X