Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arena is the most unfair system created.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arena is the most unfair system created.

A big shout out to the failure that is the arena system R2! You really outdid yourself on putting in possbily the least amount of effort and creativity on any system that exists in Wartunes to date! No really I'd like to take a second to bow and tip my hat to you, a truly superb job. It's a place where level 35's can match up against level 50-55's and really test their might! And even better where the 60's can battle the 70's and 80's and with the luck of the gods win.

Oh wait, the top part is all bull to the ****. Except for of course the part where its either extremely underbalanced or overbalanced. Where it doesn't even matter anymore whether or not you gather the strongest on your server because either way you're going to lose 12/15 of the arena matches given to you. If you're lucky you'll lose all 15!

So really pat yourselves on the shoulder for a job well done! People put millions into this game and this is the greatest system that you have put your blood and sweat into creating.

But no, in all honesty fix this piece of ****, or at least give the semblance of trying to fix it. Because there is a problem and it's hurting low level players and mid level players who haven't been camping for over 6 months to a year.

as a level 80 that fights level 60s, i have no problem with this
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I'm sure you dont, and that's great for you, no one asked for your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Leetaeho View Post
        I'm sure you dont, and that's great for you, no one asked for your opinion.

and nobody asked you to whine

(i can do this all day)

Comment

Valid point, but it's not whining. It is however a poignant observation and declaration of the arena issues that not only I have experienced but my entire server as well as other servers. You silly twit of an excuse for a human.
          So before you open your mouth to say something incredibly ludicrious or inane I would like you to muster up the two atoms that exist within that space between your ears you call a brain and advise them to shut it.

Comment

if you are really interested in what i read out of all that gibberish.
            it was

Originally posted by Leetaeho View Post
            Valid point, it's whining.

Comment

Just glad you know how to read.

Comment

whine
                (h)wīn/
                verb
                gerund or present participle: whining
                -give or make a long, high-pitched complaining cry or sound.
                "the dog whined and scratched at the back door"

- complain in a feeble or petulant way.
                "the player whined about the game system"

synonyms: complaint [noun], complain [verb], grouse, grumble, murmur;
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

that's not the correct description

This game is the most unfair

Get strong or be eaten alive cant take it go live ur real life and stop playing this game

Wait .... real life is that unfair too ..... rich oil prince vs beggers .... look at the diference of living standards

I know! U should play hello kitty online !!
                  Last edited by Xeptone; 12-24-2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

I always feel honored when I get matched up with monsters, if the game thinks im a good match for them, i must be good too.

Gruntar needed 4 turns to kill me, Conan needed 5 yesterday, so im getting there i think.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                      I always feel honored when I get matched up with monsters, if the game thinks im a good match for them, i must be good too.

Gruntar needed 4 turns to kill me, Conan needed 5 yesterday, so im getting there i think.
                      i took rae7 to 100% once, but she was being a troll and just healing through everything

Comment

I do admit that arena has it's faults, but what do you suggest? BR matching? That would just allow level 80s who fast leveled get all the advantage against lvl 49 slow levelers. No matter what, there isn't enough players to completely make arena perfect. Accept the losses and get stronger.
                        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
                          I do admit that arena has it's faults, but what do you suggest? BR matching? That would just allow level 80s who fast leveled get all the advantage against lvl 49 slow levelers. No matter what, there isn't enough players to completely make arena perfect. Accept the losses and get stronger.
                          thats dumb anyway
                          it encourages stronger guys to carry
                          if it were me i would be getting 3 level 25 alts with 1k br, so i could just dominate everything

Comment

There is nothing wrong with arena unless your ego can't take getting spanked once in a while.

Comment

sometimes i go 15-0 sometimes i go 8-7 one day not to long aog my team won like 5 matches
                              s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                              Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Working...
                              X