Mage vs archer skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage vs archer skills

Hi there,i've notice that Mage skill Rain of Fire is too strong compare to MULTI shot of archer.. Knowing that they are the Damager Character.. To be honest Rain of Fire Skill (14 rage i guess) of mage is equal to Lunatic Shot (45 rage and bad crit rate) of archer.. If wearing Arena set , Mage can cast Rain of Fire in 1st turn while you can cast lunatic shot in 2 turn (if your arrow strike is critical) 3 turn ( if arrow strike is not crit)..

Here is my point , GROUP ARENA SCENARIO.. 3 MAGE vs 3 ARCHER.. Who do you think will win? All wearing LVL35 ARENA SET , 3 MAGE have 5k Magic Attack , 3 ARCHER got 5k Physical Attack too.. No Using of Rune.. They Mages owned i think.. Cause in first Turn ,for sure 20%-30 off hp will be left =).. If they all Cast Meteoric Destroyer (AOE w/ 20 RAGE) , Its all done =)..

Im suggesting to balance the skill.. Specialy Lunatic Skill.. Its not worth it having 45 RAGE CONSUMPTION w/ only 10% crit rate.. LOL! Did you know that Trinket Set can Disable crit rate (7% if wearing lvl 40 catacomb trinket) and (5% if wearing Wizard realm set).. So its useless if you only add 10% crit rate on our skill.. I dont know if im just the one notice it.. Thos archer there,please support my suggestion..

If you start screaming about 3 of a kind parties, then how about Knights? Until they reach 50, it's much harder for Knights to fight against a team of Mages or Archers.
    So I'd absolutely say no to this kind of suggestion.
    PS: It's not like my Knight can't ra.pe Mages or Archers, it's just a 3 of a kind room consist of Knights needs more strategy than Mages or Archers. If you want it easy, throw away your Archer and roll a Mage than roll faces with Rain of Fire.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Lol! You have your Agoran Shield which can save you in 3 TURN COMBO AGAINST 3 MAGES.. Knight Skill is good, but also need a perfect timing of using a skill. sometimes it depends on the pilot of the character how to win.. But my point is 3 MAGES PARTY IN GROUP ARENA Can win in a 3 TURN COMBO.. And archer has no chance of stoping it because we need 3 turn just to fire up our lunatic shot ( lol we almost down the arena floor at that time).. Archer and Mage are known to be the 2 Damager in term of Physical and Magical attack. And Knight,best suits you is to tank and take all the damage to protect your party member.. So dont complain,you should be happy because archer and mages that can be your party member in Group Arena will be more strong. All you need to to is to make your knight Strong , high hp , high defense both physical and magical, and leave the rest to your party member.. Now You get your role as a knight do you DeathRiver?

Comment

Agoran shield has a limit damage absorbed once the limit reached the Agoran shield has no effect. you know what you focused only on your attack, try to improve ur pdef and mdef too or better do revenge on duel or in BG that's what i do, i'm also an archer, i love the way i kill vip mage in duel and in BG..

Comment

Yeah But in Agoran Shield you can make the effect of this skill by making your hp high.. See the discription here http://wartune.r2games.com/skill .. And ejdark Killing VIP doesnt mean your strong.. Being a VIP doest event add a single stat to make you strong.. Just Gift,exp and some benefits you will get.. I just comparing the skill Lunatic shot lvl 3 or archer and Rain of Fire Skill of Mage.. For me They evenly match in damge.. But, The diference is in the first turn of duel Mage can cast it and 3 Enemy will be hit with devastating damge.. While lunatic shot,you should use arrow srike 3 times just to make 45 rage.. if you are you are lucky you can fire this skill in 2 turn if your arrow strike will be crit.. Its too imbalance cause in Group Arena I always encounter 3 mages and they just do a 3 turn combo.. Im not rich in voucher to by many healing rune or damge absorb rune.. I also have 3k Magic defense..

Im just suggesting to please increase the crit rate of lunatic shot or lessen the rage consumption.. To have a chance of unstoppble party of 3 MAGES in ARENA.. Cause lunatic shot has only 10% crit rate w/ qte.. But if your enemy wearing lvl 40 trinket that lessen 7% of crit chance rate that would hit them.. All in all Lunatic shot should got only 3% crit rate + the eye of the eagle 20% crit rate = 23% crit rate.. I think you should balance it cause Mage and Archer are damger here.. 3 Mages Party in arena wearing lvl 35 set doing the Rain of fire,Lightning Bolt,Meteoric Destroyer is realy painful.. Its too lucky for you iif you survive.. But 3 Archer i think it doesnt scared them at all.. I hope you all get my point..

Comment

No the game doesn't need any balancing done. Its balanced fairly now. I'm not an archer and I'm not familiar with their skills but don't they have a freeze attack that reduces casting time? What's the rage for that? Sounds to me to start off with your multi shot to build rage then prolly the next round use your freeze attack. Ideally you target all 3 and if you don't most likely one of the mages is killed anyway. Their second round they will use lightning bolt because of the cool down for their RoF. That first round will hurt yea but with the archer's crit capacity and their overall damage they will hurt those mages first round if use the freeze the second...sounds to me like they have a shot at winning. Now I could be wrong though...
            Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
            BR: 67K
            Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by R24138425 View Post
              Yeah But in Agoran Shield you can make the effect of this skill by making your hp high..
              This skill is pointless in a GA against 3 mages. Wanna know why? 20% + 500 at lvl 2 isn't that much for a knight. Lets say our knight has 20k hp. So that is a bubble of 4500 damage. You think a group of 3 mages can't do 4500 points of damage in the first round? Frankly better off using that rage for something else.
              Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
              BR: 67K
              Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                No the game doesn't need any balancing done. Its balanced fairly now. I'm not an archer and I'm not familiar with their skills but don't they have a freeze attack that reduces casting time? What's the rage for that? Sounds to me to start off with your multi shot to build rage then prolly the next round use your freeze attack. Ideally you target all 3 and if you don't most likely one of the mages is killed anyway. Their second round they will use lightning bolt because of the cool down for their RoF. That first round will hurt yea but with the archer's crit capacity and their overall damage they will hurt those mages first round if use the freeze the second...sounds to me like they have a shot at winning. Now I could be wrong though...
                yeah right if only we get that much rage at first turn. i can only gives suggestion to increase mdeff.
                from my exp archer is the most difficult character in pvp. because it's a choice u had to make either against matk or patk. if gonna b good in everything .. cos u "HUGE" amount of money.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Mages are good
                  the reason archers can kill mages is due to the kill factor

Knights > Archers > Mages > knights

High Pdef and HP is a win against archers
                  High Pattk and Mdef is a win against mages
                  High Mattk and Pdef is a win against knights
                  thats how the killing of class
                  both weakness and strength

Agoran shield breaks like a twig
                  Also just to prove my point
                  if the mages have kept their rain of fire to level 4 or 3 and ur multi shot is level 2 then its nothing u can do about it

Multi shot has 100% crit rate chance where as the mages don't have crit chance by 100% maybe a little but its not 100%

Lunatic shot is an AOE and so are mages rain of fire

mages are masters of AOE not masters of crit
                  archers are and archers are not weak against mages i have seen them in action

yes mages do have 50% chance to kill u as soon as u get 1 shot
                  but if all the archers time themselves and give a full multi shot and freeze arrow u can win

The reason u get pawned is due to 2 things

1.) U are going against a seriously massive cash player
                  2.) u didn't build urself well enough
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Another one? Seriously? I get pummelled all the time by mages & knights, I'm an archer right now, but I'm not whining about it lol. Enough with the "THIS CLASS IS BETTER THAN MINE! Sob! Sob! Sob!" an LEARN to beat them!!

Or continue complaining about it here since this is the same darn whining: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....night-WEAKLESS!
                    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Working...
                    X