Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights Life is being Hell!!! HATE GUARDIAN RUNE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll get you the damage info after today's WB at noon. Been lazy lately :P

My defense is not high ~ sum of PDEF & MDEF not that much higher than PATK *blushes*
    Sylph also all MATK & HP. Not much def. stats boosts & no Thunder Ablution (the WB sylph is my main ;P)
    Goddess Blessing is lvl9 & Illusion is lvl7. I don't have PDEF & MDEF astrals. Maxed Tenacity. Iron Wall only lvl3 (stopped doing talents since lvl65 *blushes*). Dunno what else can reduce damage.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Yeah it's current after today's gem event.

I'm not sure if you need certain amount of pdef/mdef also to go along with it, how hard do the boss attacks hit you normally before the big hit? And for how much does final hit hurt you (not the 100% attack but the smaller one that breaks your shield)

Comment

• In your case, goddess is probably what's hindering you, it's a good astral to prioritize to lv10 + adding some slot refinement doesn't hurt, even if 1% it does go a long way.

Comment

• 120k without damage reduction or with damage reduction counted?

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        your shield must be more than 120k

Comment

• I've been limiting my astral clicks to less than 2 minutes a day, so all my astrals are low. GB is the highest one I have *blushes * I have +4% refinement on it, so it's 31%. Not sure if that helps much.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          In your case, goddess is probably what's hindering you, it's a good astral to prioritize to lv10 + adding some slot refinement doesn't hurt, even if 1% it does go a long way.

Comment

• Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            I just noticed the mini-profile in your signature. Just curious, is it up-to-date info (550k knight)?

I have over 900 electro res & 500k+ HP but 6% less BR than you; tried your method, but got shield busted & zapped *blushes*

24% of my BR comes from sylph. Maybe the hero is a bit too weak? Do I need 550k without sylph to survive it?
            If you really want to know, click on the balens thing, just once per round till you survive.
            Then you know how much HP you need at least.

Might not work for you , but this is how I found out how to survive.

Comment

• Thanks. Needed +25% to take 1 hit. I never thought I could do that (wasn't good enough to survive WB before the nerf) but it happened once now!!! yay!!! LOL

PS. I'd take a SS next time. Was at work & didn't expect it to happen so missed the important moment :->

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              If you really want to know, click on the balens thing, just once per round till you survive.
              Then you know how much HP you need at least.

Might not work for you , but this is how I found out how to survive.

Comment

Working...
              X