xmas code gift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xmas code gift

if there is wartune gift code why we get for ******* LoA, Kingdom rift or another games if dont play??? r2 game sux everytime,

MemoryLane said this:
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    The Christmas event gives a random game code. You can only redeem the ones for the game you play (it tells you which game it's for), the rest, you can share with your friends, or send a pm to someone from that game through the forum to share it with them- they might return the favor when they find a code for the game you play.
    Did you redeem the wrong code...?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

No he/She means even play wartune it can give other game code what is useless and trick make play other R2 games just that you could use game code.

Comment

how to get that code? for wt
        not the old one
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

yea i got many wrong code 0 for wartune, sux r2 everytime and forever

Comment

I got a code for wartune my first time. Not a bad little gift pack. So how many places are there that give out codes? I have found two, one you have to be a member.

Comment

so here's where you go for the code..... http://www.r2games.com/christmas2014/ so its possible to claim it more than once per char?

Feel free to share codes if you dont want it
              300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
              MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

looking for monkey king code pm me i got wt codes

Comment

I have a shadowbound code if anyone interested.

Comment

Working...
                  X