Heroic Campaign Related Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic Campaign Related Issue

i know that in order to have the heroic of a campaign i need to have an assesment of S for the normal. My problem is that, i have 2 campaigns in fetid swamp w/c were lvl 36-38 and my assessment for those were only A and i need to have the heroic. I tried to re-run those 2 to re-assess it from A to S but still it didn't work. I tried that 3x 'cause it worked for the previous ones but this time it didn't. By the way my lvl was 47 when i retook those 2. Now, what should i do to change them from A to S? i tried asking other players but nobody knows the answer.

Originally posted by R2105792221 View Post
    i know that in order to have the heroic of a campaign i need to have an assesment of S for the normal. My problem is that, i have 2 campaigns in fetid swamp w/c were lvl 36-38 and my assessment for those were only A and i need to have the heroic. I tried to re-run those 2 to re-assess it from A to S but still it didn't work. I tried that 3x 'cause it worked for the previous ones but this time it didn't. By the way my lvl was 47 when i retook those 2. Now, what should i do to change them from A to S? i tried asking other players but nobody knows the answer.
    At the end of the dungeon, it'll show you the ranking you get for damage dealt and damage taken. It'll tell you exactly what the requirements are to get an S ranking: how much damage you minimally have to deal, and how much damage your max allowed to take.
    The screen disappears after a few seconds, so maybe screenshot it the moment it's on your screen, so you can look at it without having to hurry.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
      At the end of the dungeon, it'll show you the ranking you get for damage dealt and damage taken. It'll tell you exactly what the requirements are to get an S ranking: how much damage you minimally have to deal, and how much damage your max allowed to take.
      The screen disappears after a few seconds, so maybe screenshot it the moment it's on your screen, so you can look at it without having to hurry.
      I think you should have to click to go past that screen so one can look at it without being in a hurry.

Comment

i tried looking at it but the rewards overlaps it. i can't see it clearly. :'(

Comment

i tried again and finally saw the assessment results. the issue is the damage caused. my question is, how could i raise my damage caused ? i'm a lvl 48 and my battle rating is 21k. the monsters are only lvl 38 and i easily kill them off in one fell swoop w/ only 1 or two turns. but i still get D w/ the damage caused part.

Comment

Originally posted by R2105792221 View Post
            i tried again and finally saw the assessment results. the issue is the damage caused. my question is, how could i raise my damage caused ? i'm a lvl 48 and my battle rating is 21k. the monsters are only lvl 38 and i easily kill them off in one fell swoop w/ only 1 or two turns. but i still get D w/ the damage caused part.

remove your troops
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

removing troops are possible, since they in general do less dmg than you (not sure if troop dmg is counted on top of your)
              maybe you miss some grave or sth which you have to fight some mobs. if you do a stamina run there is usually an extra place also to fight mobs.

Comment

hmm.i'll try removing my troops. i did the tombs and its impossible i had missed one cause i've run the dungeon for 12 times already and it is excellently giving me headaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  remove your troops
                  damn. thanks for the advise. at last after the 14th time i cleared with an S. sigh. thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X