Hello R2Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello R2Games

am a new player,i pressed some adv and it took me here,decided to try,and liked the game
    now here are some suggestions from my point of view:
    1-get rid of the horns:This is multiplayer game right?when you kill the chat you kill the game and after a while it gets boring,don't tell me you fear of spam,i add the spammers to blacklist,i wont see more spams ,easy..
    you can keep the big horns that makes sentence sticky for a while,it's cool,and the limited guild recruit tries too
    but remove horns,they're annoying,and make the game boring..

2-This is multiplayer game right?i see the arena but where is the guild wars?
    Guild VS Guild war is an awesome addition and makes the guild more than a gold sucking machine
    maybe guilds can fight over area's from campaign maps weekly,and the winner guild gets it's members daily
    rewards (Gold-vouch-etc)

3-where's the option where players can trade stuff with each?i trash many stuff i get that i know other want
    maybe an Auction-house in the player city,where we put stuff for sale for Gold-Balens,and you can put an
    auction fee per item(i know you like this stuff >.>)

4-Synth me harderkay the synth option is cool,put i also want to put random things from my pack to synth
    and you never know what you get ^^

5-Guild dungeon:special dungeon available in guilds,that players can enter once a day and win stuff
    this can be upgraded to make it harder,bigger with better rewards(now there is no reason you won't join
    a guild )

6-Balens:for heavens sake every other game i played the players can get their "Balens" in game somehow
    again you're killing a good game,am not asking to get tons but to work hard for some,free players are the
    majority give them some respect,or like any other greedy game,you'll end up with few paying players who
    then gets bored when they find themselves alone .

Thank you for Reading and have fun.

All of the suggestion above are quite good aside the synchronization, people don't have that much luck on their gems to begin with, now giving them some random stuff showing up from their hard work? No thanks. However, if you're talking about a synchronization different from what we have right now, then it sounds cool (maybe @_@, people might want to try their luck).
    Still, the game currently belongs to 7thRoad, not R2Games, so the team have restrictions on what they can change right now.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

maybe what the game need a better co to buy the game ...

Comment

Originally posted by odyssus View Post
        am a new player,i pressed some adv and it took me here,decided to try,and liked the game
        now here are some suggestions from my point of view:
        1-get rid of the horns:This is multiplayer game right?when you kill the chat you kill the game and after a while it gets boring,don't tell me you fear of spam,i add the spammers to blacklist,i wont see more spams ,easy..
        you can keep the big horns that makes sentence sticky for a while,it's cool,and the limited guild recruit tries too
        but remove horns,they're annoying,and make the game boring..

2-This is multiplayer game right?i see the arena but where is the guild wars?
        Guild VS Guild war is an awesome addition and makes the guild more than a gold sucking machine
        maybe guilds can fight over area's from campaign maps weekly,and the winner guild gets it's members daily
        rewards (Gold-vouch-etc)

3-where's the option where players can trade stuff with each?i trash many stuff i get that i know other want
        maybe an Auction-house in the player city,where we put stuff for sale for Gold-Balens,and you can put an
        auction fee per item(i know you like this stuff >.>)

4-Synth me harderkay the synth option is cool,put i also want to put random things from my pack to synth
        and you never know what you get ^^

5-Guild dungeon:special dungeon available in guilds,that players can enter once a day and win stuff
        this can be upgraded to make it harder,bigger with better rewards(now there is no reason you won't join
        a guild )

6-Balens:for heavens sake every other game i played the players can get their "Balens" in game somehow
        again you're killing a good game,am not asking to get tons but to work hard for some,free players are the
        majority give them some respect,or like any other greedy game,you'll end up with few paying players who
        then gets bored when they find themselves alone .

Thank you for Reading and have fun.
        Everything but the 1st and 4th idea deserves a +1 (in my heart and mind i am giving more than + 84 billion)

[Reason why idea 1 and 4 shouldn't be implemented]

Idea 1 is not only to prevent spam but to also reduce the bots and hackers and all that

If u have played in crystal saga which is also a game of r2 bought from a chinese version
        in crystal saga (in an old server) u will see pointless activity in World chat and worst of all annoying spammers (yes there is an ignore box) the Ignore box over there has a limit and spammers and unlimited and u usually see many posts on forum to get rid of the spammers
        so r2 just made a precaution thats all don't blame r2 ok

Idea 4 is basically based on luck and trust me most of us have the worst luck including me

so luck based synthesis mmm no thank u but as deathriver just said if its something else then its cool but if it is something from what i have in mind then please explain in detail what it is to avoid confusion ok

other than these good job +1 again

Originally posted by kattzz View Post
        maybe what the game need a better co to buy the game ...
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH yea maybe
        there is another wartune game (english)
        join that if u want
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
        X