Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hi these are a few questions pertaining to Wartune and any of R2games.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi these are a few questions pertaining to Wartune and any of R2games.

I would like to know how hard is it to keep up with wartune or other games here while having a full time job. Is it possible to do well in the game or should I just not play any of these games? Have you or are you currently playing Wartune or any games here while having a full time job? I know these games require a lot of time and have set xx events but with a job it's going be hard to make all those events. I am going to be cashing but not going to be an extreme casher. I don't care to be the best or anything like that. I just don't want to be falling behind and it be basically a waste of money. So let me know if its possible and how easy it is to keep up with the game. Thank you.

Wartune has turned into very time consuming game. It takes approximately 4-5 hours just to get the very basic events done (maps,sky, DI, MPD, Campaigns,spire,tok,wilds,Dimensions).Additional, Wartune requires you to be log on almost everyday with obsoletely no notification for future events.Since you are a new player, Wartune will require you to be login most of the day(10 hours) in order to be competitive with other active players and big casher, that or either you cash a ridiculous amount talking tens of thousands. Which will turned out to not worth it become you will be cashing for things others acquire free thus asking you to throw another tens of thousands of dollars at the game to reach there level. As you are running a full time job you more likely to play wartune from 5pm-12:30am which can turn out bad for you health and also job performance(worse case you get firer, more wartune time ). I can recommend two things; you race to level 80 or you can Slow level. Slow level is a bit complicated now so read around the forum. All in all is this game worth the time and money, No because they keep adding things that takes more time and more money.

Comment

depends on what you mean by keep up. you won't be top of the server but you can still be fairly well.

It also depends on how far along you are. after you reach 80 and start maxing out certain things, you can take things out of your daily routine.

It takes about 1-2 hr to do the bare minimum of everything you should do to keep at decent lvl compared to other. you could spend 5-6 hours if you try to do everything

Comment

Hello I have a full time job aswell as being married with 3 kids. I work 6 am to about 3 pm everyday Monday through friday. The server I play on is about 1 hour ahead of me so that makes it nice. I live in the usa. I have been playing for 2 years so far. Have cashed enough to get vip lvl 9. I'm currently at 285k br. If your going to start a toon I would say go for it. You will find good friends in the game and can have a lot of fun. If you live in the us I would suggest a us server. I play on s36 graveyard and there are lots of people in that group who would love to help if needed. I would be happy to help. I play each morning from 4 am till 5:30 am or so. Then play a little when I get home from work. So hope you join the wartune family and happy gaming.

Comment

Will give u a rough idea of how much time u need to play to be competitive.
          Tanks: 5-10 min
          2x bg: 50 min as new player at least
          2x wb: 20/40 min
          Group arena: 30 min
          Ametyst: 5 min
          Daily mpd (tok, spire and 1x mpd): 15+20+15 min (if you have a team)
          Maps: 10 min
          Wild hunt: 15-30 min
          Jewel hunt: 5 min
          Fishing: ∞ without covenant
          Guild battle: from 5 to 50 min
          Guild tree 15 min afk
          Then you have blitz 50 min for cata and 40 min for campaign + 2 hour to gather stamina if you don't have covenant (all can be done afk)

Have fun!

Comment

As someone who has quit this game long ago, I recommend staying away from this Chinese sweatshop of a game.

There are several reasons as to why:

1. Wartune is a PAY-TO-WIN game at its rotten and greedy core, which means that you, in order to "stay competitive" in something so unimportant and trivial, will have to pay large amounts of money.

2. Dying community: intermittent server merges which take place almost every week lead me to the very safe assumption that the game is losing players en masse, which is not surprising, given the total absence of any player and/or customer support.

3. Persistent in-game issues, namely lag, bugs, and the inability (or unwillingness) of the developers to fix these.

4. The peculiar relationship between corporate greed and player greed: The developers, or the people in charge of this game, know that (some) individuals on their servers are downright delusional and lack any common sense in their goal to be better and ahead of everyone else. R2 caters to this exact aspect and gives them the "easy way" by enabling them to buy all mounts, all gear, etc. Actual playing and planned character building is absolutely not required.

5. Potential gambling addiction: Even if you pay for your desired product, it is by no means guaranteed that you will receive what you paid for. Wartune-developers design their events in the way that they do not give you any warranty that you will receive things for your money, but that you WILL HAVE A CHANCE to get them. The game lures you into buying more and more things (most often specific event-boxes) until you (maybe) get what you have been hoping for.

Just to elaborate on the PAY-TO-WIN premise: Actually, you never win, since Wartune likes to style itself as a MMORPG, which means that there is no "end", and that there is nothing to win, new content is being added each week, which means that you will only pay for something that is not even yours.

Stay away, there are far better games than this.

This post will probably get deleted.
            Last edited by stonegoat; 12-25-2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
              I would like to know how hard is it to keep up with wartune or other games here while having a full time job. Is it possible to do well in the game or should I just not play any of these games? Have you or are you currently playing Wartune or any games here while having a full time job? I know these games require a lot of time and have set xx events but with a job it's going be hard to make all those events. I am going to be cashing but not going to be an extreme casher. I don't care to be the best or anything like that. I just don't want to be falling behind and it be basically a waste of money. So let me know if its possible and how easy it is to keep up with the game. Thank you.
              Honestly no. Doing well in this game is a fulltime job too! So if you got a fulltime job already, better stay away from this game ... as faraway as possible (think piranhas. Actually, this game can consume money faster than piranhas can eat meat) ... unless you're planning to quit your fulltime job! Between the time at the office and time spent to upkeep the house and family, there's definitely not enough time to do well at this game. But if you're not picky about doing well, by all means, come and join the crowd. I don't guarantee satisfaction with this game though! This game has subtle ways of punishing players who don't do well which you well find out sooner or later.
              Last edited by secretfox; 12-25-2014, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I promised I would only say nice things for the duration of Underground Palace. ... Good luck!
                Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
                Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
                Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
                Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

depends
                  on how much you spend

not saying being free is a bad thing, but you are more than likely going to have a harder time with a full time job
                  IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                  Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                  Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

3.5 hours for all basic+.5 hour for tanks+.5 hour for arena+.5 hour for plundering/hunting+.5 hour for world boss+.5 hour for maps+.5 hour for fire temple=6.5 hours and doing surveys during blitz can get you about 150 balens per day for free. So is possible to work and do game, IF you have flexable hours or work nights. Wasted about 300 dollars on my toon and 100 dollars on my guild over 5 months playing till got real good at surveys. Now no cash except for vip for 7 months and at 1 year have about 240k br and 145 talents at level 78. So free play can still build good toon. All in all good game, give it a chance.

Comment

That's true, if he sleeps and eats where he works...
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

i read like maybe half of what was said here....their are things listed here that u simply no need to do unless u find urself online at that time....tanks? rly why in the heck would u ever have to do tanks

when ur new u want to catch everything but really u dont have to pretty much anyone ahead of u quits at some point... i was never number one in my server till the last few weeks before our first merge instantly i was second to a player who simply spent more than me and was super hardcore like never missed anything always maxing exp and all that ... next merge we merged with 2 more servers which put us at a total of 4 servers where i was like the 5th strongest player. i think i was up to third before we merged with 5 more servers putting us at 9 total and this merge was a bad one im server 410 and every merge we had was with servers older than ours first 407 then 404? and 401 thats not bad only a seperation of a few weeks i think but the 5 servers from our most recent merge are from 350 something to 370 something and a player once told me they thought they started in october i started my server after xmas last year which instantly put me 3 months behind some ppl and like the tentg strongest overall and quite a bit of exp behind the ppl there who actually do all their stuff 95 percent of the time....now im like 15th total overall in exp and third overall in strength... but alas when i pass someone in strength its not because i spend ahead of them its usually because they quit lol the guy from our first merge quit and the guy in second right now hasent been on in 2 weeks and im about to pass him anyways im rambling but ive always had a fulltime job and the only things i skip on a regular basis is the night world boss and tanks sometimes i miss maps or the wilds but its ok to miss them from time to me once u get to lvl 80 the only thing u cant rly afford to miss every now and then or atleast really dont want to miss in my opinion is di.

oh i also skip alot of guild battles and keep missing class wars since a man has to sleep sometime right
                        Last edited by ISuk?; 12-26-2014, 06:14 AM.
                        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

If you're new, don't bother playing this.
                          If you're not new, you can manage it.

Comment

If you join now, you will behind the power curve in power/BR/Stats with all of the missed HoF events that (as of right now) you cannont get.

HoF II: (Mount) Darknite Panther +10 Stats; Apollo Clothing
                            HoF III: (Mount) Inferno Dragon +100; Titles; Clothing

Just keep that in mind, if you are still deciding to play.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                              Will give u a rough idea of how much time u need to play to be competitive.
                              Tanks: 5-10 min
                              2x bg: 50 min as new player at least
                              2x wb: 20/40 min
                              Group arena: 30 min
                              Ametyst: 5 min
                              Daily mpd (tok, spire and 1x mpd): 15+20+15 min (if you have a team)
                              Maps: 10 min
                              Wild hunt: 15-30 min
                              Jewel hunt: 5 min
                              Fishing: ∞ without covenant
                              Guild battle: from 5 to 50 min
                              Guild tree 15 min afk
                              Then you have blitz 50 min for cata and 40 min for campaign + 2 hour to gather stamina if you don't have covenant (all can be done afk)

Have fun!

this takes 0 into effect of waiting on other players to help with events. Waiting time inbetween events. The effects of missing said events. The horrid lag during events. The Gods Descent event (which cn take 12 hours itself over 2 days) Or many other things...

if you are a new player, and I mean you don't have level 80 soul engraving and max mount training whips and super high level gems, I would suggest another game. The important parts to help grow fast just aren't given in abundance anymore. Us older players received many many thousands of these items free. There isn't a way to get them now in the quantities you need to get them to be even remotely competitive cross server (and even inside server with coiners)
                              Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
                              X