Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New event for making 60/70/80 leg gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New event for making 60/70/80 leg gear

Cuz this event is buged and many players make leg part of gear, like me and cant recover reward prolong this event for 1 day and let us to take reward and make more leg gear....

Did you make a non-ring/jewel item and equipped it before you tried to claim rewards?

Comment

Cupcakes! And no cheats allowed please.
      Last edited by GM_Thanatos; 12-25-2014, 08:07 PM. Reason: cheating

Comment

nice, thanks

Comment

dont' give this out
          Last edited by Niasaj; 12-25-2014, 08:07 PM.
          Name: Niasaj
          Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
          Classification: ArchMage
          Guild Leader: Alliance
          BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
          Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

Please do not give out hacks/cracks/cheats/glitches/exploits on the forum. Exploits can lead to a whole lot of trouble and sometimes event account loss, so lets have a nice holiday and not do that.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

While I understand your frustration and will try to communicate with others about extending or re-releasing the event, there is no plan at the current time to extend this event, at least not that I've been made aware of.

I'd like to remind everyone that promoting bug/event cheating and exploitation is warn-able and action-worthy offense, so please don't do that Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R2Thanatos View Post
                While I understand your frustration and will try to communicate with others about extending or re-releasing the event, there is no plan at the current time to extend this event, at least not that I've been made aware of.

I'd like to remind everyone that promoting bug/event cheating and exploitation is warn-able and action-worthy offense, so please don't do that Thank you
                the so called cheat seems to have fixed the event for you guys. having to syn stuff you alredy had was not a good ideia.

Comment

I made a piece of gear but was unable to claim reward.. Did I need to make the entire set?? I bought stones just so I could finish a piece!

Comment

Originally posted by Jediay View Post
                    I made a piece of gear but was unable to claim reward.. Did I need to make the entire set?? I bought stones just so I could finish a piece!
                    Did you make a non-ring/jewel item and equip it before you tried to claim rewards?

Comment

I did helmet, but did not equip it.. the event said nothing about having to equip it.

Comment

Originally posted by R2Thanatos View Post

listen newbie ...you dont understand our frustation you just presume so keep your mouth shut
                        nobody is promoting any bug or cheating you brat bcs is not a bloody bug is just your own mistake and your crappy dev team who seems they are not that smart ...so go now to the shop and buy few pounds of "IQ" savvy ?
                        So pls for the last time dude stop saying that you warn or punish ppl for your OWN FAULT and try to fix this shi.t.t.y 24 h events

Comment

why when something like this you answer right away, but when people asks about our lost rewards we are ignored?

Comment

because that costs them money. it's not about honor or fair-play, it's about the almighty dollar.
                            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Hey, man, r2 are slingin' mad volume and fat stackin' benjis, you know what I'm sayin'? they can't be all about, like, fixing bugs and ****.
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                              X