No announcement yet.

New event for making 60/70/80 leg gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix your stupid bugs you noobs then people won't cheat and don't blame people who claimed the rewards bcz its not cheating and its your own fault. You didnt even fixed the pvp rankings in kabam servers. Funny thing is mentors and devs say we filed a ticket and waiting reply and in fact you sucks so bad guys

Comment

Amazing how fast they respond on this kind of issue, but they won't say a gd thing about the missing Weekly sylph arena rewards for west coast servers. How about addressing THAT instead of the stupid mistake you made on a 24hr event?
      Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Originally posted by R2Thanatos View Post
        While I understand your frustration and will try to communicate with others about extending or re-releasing the event, there is no plan at the current time to extend this event, at least not that I've been made aware of.

I'd like to remind everyone that promoting bug/event cheating and exploitation is warn-able and action-worthy offense, so please don't do that Thank you
        since you are soo quick to respond to this, how about a response about compensation for those of us that lost out on EARNED REWARDS for sylph arena and Group Arena. We played your game according to your rules, and did not get the promised rewards. and silence from your end about getting what we earned and are legally owed over a course of 2 weeks.

But suddenly, for a 24 hour event, where poor planning and coding (the same poor coding that resulted in the various Arena issues :P) on your part resulted in people getting something extra, that was not earned (according to your rules) and you jump right on and make a post....
        If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

While I understand your frustration and will try to communicate with others about extending or re-releasing the event, there is no plan at the current time to extend this event, at least not that I've been made aware of.

I'd like to remind everyone that promoting bug/event cheating and exploitation is warn-able and action-worthy offense, so please don't do that Thank you
          And at the end of this story why you posted here this cupcake? you know ppl will shove meat in your every hole ? 'em i right ?
          Last edited by cociorvan1; 12-26-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I would also like to point out that snow/roses/fireworks cause lag in the game for most players. this results in missed turns or slower fights. Technically, using said items during BG could be considered an exploitation of a known bug. so, as programmers are aware of this, will they be getting warnings and/or game bans?
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Guys, guys, relax. Mods are busy downreping you for -7, they don't have time to answer your questions.

Comment

Working...
              X