Jewel Hunt Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Hunt Mount

How many people save the jewel hunt shards for the mount? Is it really worth it for a 7 day mount? IMO, I would think the resource pack would be more valuable than a 7 day mount. Unless you cash on the jewel hunt, it would take a while to get that mount. It has been forever since I have hit 700 points, even buying 10 more attempts would not be enough. So that is 1 shard a day, 2 if you get lucky. So a minimum of 35 days if you don't cash.

it's more about getting it one time (selecting a good time to activate it), because while the int/str/end/def boost is temporary, the max-level increase (aka "whips level") is permanent.
    Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
    Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
    Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
    Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

I would have to agree. Mounts that are temporary can sometimes be a good boost if you are trying to train a stat higher in mounts, or can sometimes be the difference in levels with an event like the hall of fame. You could be a few thousand short of the mark and that 7 day mount, woosh! It could easily push you over. End of the day though, its always personal preference for each and every player.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

it's for the extra whips level, the mount give +10 levels. many high players maxed or are close to maxing stables, with these temporary mounts they can still increase stables a bit further.

synth it once, so you get extra levels, thats all.

Comment

synth it once to get the extra levels then never make it again, the chance at mahra and sepel is much more worth it for 1/7 of the cost of the mount

Comment

Working...
          X