Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hepl Archer lv 38-40

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hepl Archer lv 38-40

helps archer lv 38-40 (Skill + Astrals) thank all

Best option is to choose te first and second skill ...all the pasives ,and Lunatic fire of course..but probably you couldn't add more then 1 point to it..
    Character LadySanta lv:40 Archer Guild master :GodLike
    Server:S19-Desert of Curses

Comment

Originally posted by LadySanta View Post
      Lunatic fire of course..
      Why choosing this skill? O.O"
      it was a bad aoe though.

For build:
      Go for pdef,patk and hp/mdef astral unless your academy level is high then you may skip either of them and went straight to hp astral.
      I'm a full pvp build and i got my arrow strike and multi-shot max,as it does a very good damage against my opponents in ga(group arena) and bg(battle ground) while i'm having my full pvp set which gain rage whenever i enter a battle and best thing ever know,ignore enemy defense by 1k-1.5k(level 45 set).
      I got blood thirsty(well,our only healing skill) which works well in bg especially when you just kill a guy and with 5000hp left and you can heal using this skill works really well.

As i said,i'm full pvp build(my own build) works really well. And i'm maxing all single target skill and no special skill as it was a waste though...

Other player always had their own build,so they're recommend for you. ^^) I'm an advanced type so i made my own build and test it on several server to see the dps on bg against casher knight with 3k pdef and mdef.
      Ign:Nykza
      Class:Archer
      Server:S41
      Guild:Infinity

Intro:I'm a totally free to play user and i'm proud to said that a non-casher had no chances on betting me in bg,ga,arean. Because i'm far more than a casher...^^) i work hard for my efforts.

Comment

try this works well 4 me Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	1661974 then wen u hit lvl 40 try pdef/patk/mdef/crit ast

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
          try this works well 4 me [ATTACH=CONFIG]26559[/ATTACH] then wen u hit lvl 40 try pdef/patk/mdef/crit ast
          How to passed the labyrinth of floors 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2384945 View Post
            Why choosing this skill? O.O"
            it was a bad aoe though.
            its not that bad but i admit high rage and low damage but you'll be needing it against mage they're easy to kill without their troop.

Comment

Working...
            X