X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hepl Archer lv 38-40

helps archer lv 38-40 (Skill + Astrals) thank all

Best option is to choose te first and second skill ...all the pasives ,and Lunatic fire of course..but probably you couldn't add more then 1 point to it..
    Character LadySanta lv:40 Archer Guild master :GodLike
    Server:S19-Desert of Curses

Comment

Originally posted by LadySanta View Post
      Lunatic fire of course..
      Why choosing this skill? O.O"
      it was a bad aoe though.

For build:
      Go for pdef,patk and hp/mdef astral unless your academy level is high then you may skip either of them and went straight to hp astral.
      I'm a full pvp build and i got my arrow strike and multi-shot max,as it does a very good damage against my opponents in ga(group arena) and bg(battle ground) while i'm having my full pvp set which gain rage whenever i enter a battle and best thing ever know,ignore enemy defense by 1k-1.5k(level 45 set).
      I got blood thirsty(well,our only healing skill) which works well in bg especially when you just kill a guy and with 5000hp left and you can heal using this skill works really well.

As i said,i'm full pvp build(my own build) works really well. And i'm maxing all single target skill and no special skill as it was a waste though...

Other player always had their own build,so they're recommend for you. ^^) I'm an advanced type so i made my own build and test it on several server to see the dps on bg against casher knight with 3k pdef and mdef.
      Ign:Nykza
      Class:Archer
      Server:S41
      Guild:Infinity

Intro:I'm a totally free to play user and i'm proud to said that a non-casher had no chances on betting me in bg,ga,arean. Because i'm far more than a casher...^^) i work hard for my efforts.

Comment

try this works well 4 me Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	1661974 then wen u hit lvl 40 try pdef/patk/mdef/crit ast

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
          try this works well 4 me [ATTACH=CONFIG]26559[/ATTACH] then wen u hit lvl 40 try pdef/patk/mdef/crit ast
          How to passed the labyrinth of floors 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2384945 View Post
            Why choosing this skill? O.O"
            it was a bad aoe though.
            its not that bad but i admit high rage and low damage but you'll be needing it against mage they're easy to kill without their troop.

Comment

Working...
            X