Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bring Back Level 5 Gem Pack for Jewel Hunt 2nd Chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring Back Level 5 Gem Pack for Jewel Hunt 2nd Chest

I've used up my shards for resource packs, they don't have to replace the gem pack entirely just for 1 shard.
    It's a terrible replacement, please bring it back. Put the shard in higher chest so if people really want it they can buy attempts for it.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    I've used up my shards for resource packs, they don't have to replace the gem pack entirely just for 1 shard.
    It's a terrible replacement, please bring it back. Put the shard in higher chest so if people really want it they can buy attempts for it.
    you're saying that sylph resource pack is less valuable than a random lvl 1-5 gem from gem pack?
    explain pls..
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
      you're saying that sylph resource pack is less valuable than a random lvl 1-5 gem from gem pack?
      explain pls..
      It wasn't a random L1-L5, just plain L5 gem pack. Like the first chest has L4 gem pack.
      It was a guaranteed gem, and worth more now that they do events starting level 6.

Edit: This is what needs to be gone like the way it was before. Lvl. 5 Gem Pack.
      R2 shouldn't put the shards back because of some who missed 1-2 shards for the mount.
      I'm sure those people already have enough by now. They ought to bring the shards in event
      exchange so people have the choice, replacing the gem pack is just a terrible fix.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	1705796
      Last edited by laba-laba; 12-25-2014, 11:42 PM.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

It wasn't a random L1-L5, just plain L5 gem pack. Like the first chest has L4 gem pack.
        It was a guaranteed gem, and worth more now that they do events starting level 6.
        Sry I misread your post. Yea, I have to agree lvl 4 & 5 gem packs guaranteed is worth much better..
        +1

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Edit: This is what needs to be gone like the way it was before. Lvl. 5 Gem Pack.
          R2 shouldn't put the shards back because of some who missed 1-2 shards for the mount.
          I'm sure those people already have enough by now. They ought to bring the shards in event
          exchange so people have the choice, replacing the gem pack is just a terrible fix.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120364[/ATTACH]
          Shadow crystals for jewel hunt shards exchange maybe.. buy the name itself suggest it can only
          be derived from jewel hunt. I can't fully agree with you, but the mount plays a role in synthesis
          especially for HoF events. It may be your opinion but others might see it otherwise.
          I'm pretty sure it's just temporary change like the great return of underground palace,
          so relax until it the change takes over again.. Hammer packs have no use to me though

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]120364[/ATTACH]
            maybe gem event starts at lv 6 because of that lv 5 gem?:P

2nd chest they removed gem pack and vulcan pack for that shard. not sure if they added sth new.
            rather see that vulcan pack than the lv 5 gem.

thing is, those jewel hunt packs are knida useless once they added seps and mahra to the chest. since the chest had a chance to get either 20 seps or 20 mahra (or other) and with the new chests you got 2 sep and 2 mahra instead of the shards. which means you have 100% chance to get 20 seps and mahra instead of a chance to get both.
            im still happy they increased rewards of jewel hunt, was nice already but now its better and its more fitting for current pace of the game.

Comment

Working...
            X