Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sell scroll lv 10 gem please

sell scroll lv 10 gem please
    many player need lv 10 gem tranposer for event gem... we missed 2 times event gem... that so bad? yes because we have alot of gem lv 9..
    we afraid we wont get scroll lv 10 gem tranposer from necro...
    please think again
    need your support, guys

Is easier for them to tell you to spend ballen buying Cript Keys and do necro to get them, or to spend bales on golden road for a chance to get one.

But would be greate if they sell them, just hope to not put them in hot shop but in regular shop.
    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
    Archer Linkoneusc
    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
      Is easier for them to tell you to spend ballen buying Crypt Keys and do necro to get them([COLOR="#FF0000"]last 3 Months more than 60 days biltz note i have all my dragon shield open long time ago ) , or to spend bales on golden road for a chance to get one( i think it was only in first event when it was bug last event i did many refresh didn't see any [/COLOR]) .

But would be greate if they sell them, just hope to not put them in hot shop but in regular shop .
      just but it in any shop or *** fix this luck system from the event they start give box certain people getting every *** thing for free

Comment

necro everyday. unting 6month get nothing(no scroll lv 10/11/12)
        R2 just say. may be u lucky next time... 6MONTH broooohhhh not 6DAYS....
        need your support, guys

Comment

Working...
        X