Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The ability to change the color of our gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ability to change the color of our gear

I dont know about anybody else but ive gotten gear i thought looks nice but would look awesome if i could change the colors on it like the valor armor for
    example ive just made champion and im lvl 40 i have already seen it and its nice and but id like to be able to customize the color scheme to how i like it cause red and silver just are not my thing and the valor sword is the same color as the ashura sword from what ive seen and that doesn't even fit with the valor armor and id like to be able to have matching gear in my favorite colors so let me know what you think of this idea and if you agree that you would like to change your gears colors too

p.s i would like to make my armor and my sword black and green let me know what colors you would make your gear
    Last edited by ginoweinberg; 10-25-2012, 04:00 AM.
    The Green Flame Dragon

Dye it maybe using the dye potions that sale on shop?
    Good idea anyway hehe,i know the dye potions doesn't exist in the shop but would love to see it.
    I want a full royal yellow pvp set.
    Ign:Nykza
    Class:Archer
    Server:S41
    Guild:Infinity

Intro:I'm a totally free to play user and i'm proud to said that a non-casher had no chances on betting me in bg,ga,arean. Because i'm far more than a casher...^^) i work hard for my efforts.

Comment

I think this is a brilliant idea! VIP players could have extra choices, baren spenders could buy them aswell and basic players like myself get a limited amount of choices. While on this subjuct, guild colours would be a good idea. I do laugh, when playing in the Hall of Heroes, with other knights, all in exactly the same armour, weilding the same swords, it's like clone wars! Apart from colour, a suit of armour could have different styles, like spikes or a fish scale pattern or standard for those who don't care. I would do it so that the design makes no difference to the stats, purely cosmetic. If all these ideas, ginoweinberg's and mine were added, I think players would go designer crazy, multiplayer fights would be much more fun and appealing to the eye.

Comment

+1 and replace helmet by gauntlets or boots cause we are not wearing any helmets us knights

Comment

Originally posted by ginoweinberg View Post
          I dont know about anybody else but ive gotten gear i thought looks nice but would look awesome if i could change the colors on it like the valor armor for
          example ive just made champion and im lvl 40 i have already seen it and its nice and but id like to be able to customize the color scheme to how i like it cause red and silver just are not my thing and the valor sword is the same color as the ashura sword from what ive seen and that doesn't even fit with the valor armor and id like to be able to have matching gear in my favorite colors so let me know what you think of this idea and if you agree that you would like to change your gears colors too

p.s i would like to make my armor and my sword black and green let me know what colors you would make your gear
          What you are talking about is pretty much impossible. Editing colors to armors/weapons is not as simple as using a potion to increase your strength or HP, this is a totally different area. You will not find this option in any game, Editing values is one thing and image developing is another thing which are not co-related in any way.

Feel free to join

Comment

actually, some game have this feature (edit armor color). but only private server (unofficial).

its easier to add costumes than editing sprites.

Comment

lol yeah like diablo3, u can change the color of your gear with dyes

Last edited by _-R-_; 11-03-2012, 06:32 PM.

If only this forum allowed signatures for normal accounts like every other forum on the interwebs.

Comment

Working...
              X