The ability to choose our hair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ability to choose our hair

Now i know that some hair styles would just be ridiculous on some characters but i dont like the hair on my knight and id like to be able to change it or at the very least change the color of it i mean honestly no offense to the designers but in my opinion white hair looks horrible on the knights so does the spikes but im not asking for much all im asking for is for at the very least three more hair styles for each class and gender and the ability to change our hair color basically give us a little bit more freedom to make our characters unique and more to our liking ya know because we look too much alike on the game now i personally would like to make my knights hair a bright green cause its my favorite color but black would work just as well so let me know if you agree with this idea and if you would like to change your hair type and color to

p.s. id love to know what colors you would like to make your hair
    The Green Flame Dragon

Originally posted by ginoweinberg View Post
    Now i know that some hair styles would just be ridiculous on some characters but i dont like the hair on my knight and id like to be able to change it or at the very least change the color of it i mean honestly no offense to the designers but in my opinion white hair looks horrible on the knights so does the spikes but im not asking for much all im asking for is for at the very least three more hair styles for each class and gender and the ability to change our hair color basically give us a little bit more freedom to make our characters unique and more to our liking ya know because we look too much alike on the game now i personally would like to make my knights hair a bright green cause its my favorite color but black would work just as well so let me know if you agree with this idea and if you would like to change your hair type and color to

p.s. id love to know what colors you would like to make your hair
    i would love that option too

PS: i love the hair style and color on my knight it looks awesome
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i agree on this idea..... i like my archer to have yellow green hair.... hehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by R23047515 View Post
        i agree on this idea..... i like my archer to have yellow green hair.... hehehehe
        male archers already have gold/greed hair
        female ones look good in red
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

its just the idea of you can customize your character that would make it look different from other characters... example all archers of the same gender looks exactly the same..... i want my archer to have that deadly look...^^

Comment

Working...
          X