sylph gear advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph gear advice

so my main sylph its herc and i have 2 pieces of gear made, and i got 2 lv 1 gems for em from event boxes. 1 matk and 1 patk. what are the best gem to convert em to. i was thinking matk since thats herc base, but not sure

Nobody relly know atless in my server.

I do think man should have MATK, PDEF, MDEF, HP to MATK sylph blue am use MATK + HP with my purpel gear am use MATK MDEF and HP to am make them legendary.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

im not sure about stats but atk always first.

you may want to go hp 2nd. dunno what hp stats are but if its quite some hp, you might wanna add that first instead of atk tho. guildie of mine has i think 90 atk. but if hp is quite high (400+) you might wanna grab hp first

Comment

i went attack and then hp since i like br and atleast with the hp gems ur hero get more hp as well (more br)
        s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
        Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

As i know your attack convert into you sylph attack type, so if you have a MATK sylph you have to use MATK Sylph gems cuz once your Sylph awake you attk points no matter if you are PATK gonna be changed to MATK.
          R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
          Archer Linkoneusc
          Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

from what ive seen the stats are added to sylph not char, char gets only the br thats uselles

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              from what ive seen the stats are added to sylph not char, char gets only the br thats uselles
              HP is added to your toon, even from sylph gems.
              Rest does give you the BR fluff and the "power" when awakened.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                HP is added to your toon, even from sylph gems.
                Rest does give you the BR fluff and the "power" when awakened.
                so i should make hp and matk gems?
                or convert them to

Comment

I personally made Matk and Pdef souls for my herc. I thought of this as sylph being it's own toon from now on, so it needs to have it's own stats built up. Probably a weird way of looking at it, and maybe wrong
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

does anyone know if ATM (dont wanna know what happens in china) one can get for FREE sylph rods? cuz 200 balens/ea seems expensive
                    either way does a piece WITH HOLES keep them when up upgrade it (EI: 70 set to 70L set) or do holes dissapear when we make pieces purple/orange (EI: 70L to 80L set)?

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                      does anyone know if ATM (dont wanna know what happens in china) one can get for FREE sylph rods? cuz 200 balens/ea seems expensive
                      either way does a piece WITH HOLES keep them when up upgrade it (EI: 70 set to 70L set) or do holes dissapear when we make pieces purple/orange (EI: 70L to 80L set)?
                      You can get free rods from Dimension War, got 4 of them so far. When you get a "It feels strange around here" square, search and hope you get lucky.

Comment

You can get free rods from Dimension War, got 4 of them so far. When you get a "It feels strange around here" square, search and hope you get lucky.
                        means you really lucky. i mostly get energy things for wilds or sylph gear enchant things

Comment

means you really lucky. i mostly get energy things for wilds or sylph gear enchant things
                          Bigger map, bigger chances, was doing advance today and on my path I stumbled on 5 of the "stange" spots, 2 were sockets and 3 were the marriage heart things.

Comment

Bigger map, bigger chances, was doing advance today and on my path I stumbled on 5 of the "stange" spots, 2 were sockets and 3 were the marriage heart things.
                            damn lucky. at the moment i am maxed with 4 basic and 1 intermediate open dimension, and have 2 basic and 1 intermediate waiting
                            fun thing its that 3 out of the 4 basic ones that i have open are fire, and the intermediate and one of the basic that i still have to open are also fire, so if now i use 15 steps per move inside there, after this it will be evan less.))

Comment

damn lucky. at the moment i am maxed with 4 basic and 1 intermediate open dimension, and have 2 basic and 1 intermediate waiting
                              fun thing its that 3 out of the 4 basic ones that i have open are fire, and the intermediate and one of the basic that i still have to open are also fire, so if now i use 15 steps per move inside there, after this it will be evan less.))
                              Yea that's what I do or try to do as well.
                              Have 2 wind basic, 1 inter and 1 advanced, so only using 10 per step, makes it a bit quicker overall (still gonna need 7-10 days to clear advance tho, big map even if slightly smaller than expert one)

Comment

Working...
                              X