Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Learning Sylph Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning Sylph Skill

Hi.

I've an iris sylph . It has learned 5 active skill and i just jot a new skill. But i can't let it learn the new one as it would replace a random known skill (may be a good one). Can i drop/sell/delete any active skill to free a slot?

no .. you can only hope it will replace bad one.
    if it will replace good one - you should buy that good one again ...

Comment

Ok. Thank you

Comment

one of the dumbest aspects of the game. and if one day the make skills removable it will definitely only be with cash.

Comment

Originally posted by No0by View Post
          no .. you can only hope it will replace bad one.
          if it will replace good one - you should buy that good one again ...
          I am really sorry, but he is right. it is random what skill will be replaced when all the slots are filled. You can literally roll the dice and hope for the best, or save the skill and hope for a change in how sylph skills are replaced/decided. Either way it is personal choice and I hope nothing good gets over written if you go that route.
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X