Whips event is useless for under 70

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whips event is useless for under 70

soooo whats the deal? ''shun the under 70's''? ''boooooo bad newbies''? ive got many new players joining the game.. some willing to throw cash but they wont cash if they dont see a point in doing it....

why is it pointless? Surely you can save things for when you hit 70?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
      soooo whats the deal? ''shun the under 70's''? ''boooooo bad newbies''? ive got many new players joining the game.. some willing to throw cash but they wont cash if they dont see a point in doing it....
      If they don't see a point in doing events like this then they probably wont do very well. There is nothing wrong with being given the items you will need when you hit a certain level. They can build a up a large amount and when an event comes and they can use them they will be ready. New player may need to be told that they should play for the higher levels and not get stuck for too long in the lower levels of the game. They need to set a goal to reach like certain honor rank, astral levels, or gear set then move on to the next level tier.

Comment

Mount refining event is also useless for under 70. Therefore we must delete all mount refining events. Void, Garden of Death, Moonevil Den, Lych's Lair and Nirvana are also useless for under 40. Therefore we must delete all dungeons from game except Nether Forest.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
          Mount refining event is also useless for under 70. Therefore we must delete all mount refining events. Void, Garden of Death, Moonevil Den, Lych's Lair and Nirvana are also useless for under 40. Therefore we must delete all dungeons from game except Nether Forest.
          i can cut your sarcasm with a knife.... and ill also assume ur an 80, and a casher. amirite? im showing consideration for all those ''coming up'' yall ahead of everyone else just greedy.. i hardly see skill being used by cashers nowadays.. yall just thump the ''I WIN'' button and game over. but those new to the game need to have a chance... whats the point in a lv 34 (able to have stables n use whips) use their whips on something that gives them an item for something they wont be able to use until a year later?

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post

but nether forest is useless for someone who just started the game
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              but nether forest is useless for someone who just started the game
              i have a question. its the hoofs event worth?

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                i have a question. its the hoofs event worth?

its ok, since it gives some back in return, like the sc and whip events used to
                im personally waiting for one that gives event boxes again though
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  its ok, since it gives some back in return, like the sc and whip events used to
                  im personally waiting for one that gives event boxes again though
                  yeah was thinking the same, evan if the chances for one are low

Comment

mount refining is technically the only lv 80 event which there is and it gave event chets the first time. now it gives only hoofs back. ofc its nice if low level could do it, but since it doesnt give event chests (though i hope it will again) it wont be a disadvantage to the non lv 80. but does that mean its not useful to lower levels? i doubt it. many new players dont know to save items unless told. so it takes time to figure out. also no one forces to use those whips yet. they could wait till it gives whips, you never know anymore all the expectations of rewards have changed the past months.

its fun to see in your first point you defend a casher and in your next point you attack someone and call him a casher. not only ironic but also pointless: "hey you, you spend money on a game. we dont like you kind of ppl here who spend money on the game and keep the game running." (imagine this saying with an idiot voice for extra effect!)
                    but back on topic: i end my comment with saying: these events are optional, no event boxes are given its only for ppl to hoard stuff and then to use it all. so it means no one has a disadvantage.

Comment

personally even though im lvl 80 im still not using my mount whips on the event i need a wooping 2000 mount hoofs to max out all the mounts i have so in my eyes a bad mount whip event as i dont need more hoofs in bulk from a differenr sorce

Comment

I just wanted a fully refined Rockstar Leopard. I am disappointed that it didn't change to a Def Leppard though.
                        IGN: TreeTopper
                        Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                        Guild: ESKReborn
                        Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                        Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Whip event is pretty bad for everyone. Hooves are plentiful enough. I need less than 5k to max, ignoring event give back and any "free" level ups...and I have more mounts than most.

Wait for one that gives gem packs. Just like I'm waiting for a sc exchange that isn't ****. Tonight's sc exchange is even worse than the last few...

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                            Whip event is pretty bad for everyone. Hooves are plentiful enough. I need less than 5k to max, ignoring event give back and any "free" level ups...and I have more mounts than most.

Wait for one that gives gem packs. Just like I'm waiting for a sc exchange that isn't ****. Tonight's sc exchange is even worse than the last few...
                            from the last months of events.... R2 really doesn't want new players. By new, I mean players without max soul engraving, max mount training whips, and very high level gems. There hasn't been a way to get any substantial amount of those three items. If you are not close to maxing all three of those things... I would suggest a different provider or game.

Us older players have been given hundreds of thousands of each of those 3 items. New players? LOL... good luck in bg, sylph warts, and xGB you will not do well
                            Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
                              i can cut your sarcasm with a knife.... and ill also assume ur an 80, and a casher. amirite? im showing consideration for all those ''coming up'' yall ahead of everyone else just greedy.. i hardly see skill being used by cashers nowadays.. yall just thump the ''I WIN'' button and game over. but those new to the game need to have a chance... whats the point in a lv 34 (able to have stables n use whips) use their whips on something that gives them an item for something they wont be able to use until a year later?
                              I also think that it isn't fair that we can't holy cast our pvp armor. R2, please fix this immediately.

Comment

Working...
                              X