Monthly league Insignias Expiry Warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly league Insignias Expiry Warning

While many people are celebrating, partying and having a fantastic feast of a time.. I think you should be reminded that those league insignias in the arena will expire soon. if you do not use them, you will lose them when the month ends, so please do not be caught off guard!

Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

If weekly rewards worked the past few weeks might've had some to lose, lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      If weekly rewards worked the past few weeks might've had some to lose, lolz.
      ^ Just this...

Comment

Today is Tuesday, well it is for Mentor Magi, and as such that brings me to reminder number two, that these insignias will be expiring incredibly shortly. Do not get caught up in all of the year end hullabullo and forget about them. What with parties, celebrations, fireworks and so much more happening on Wednesday evening.. now is truly the time to consider spending them.

Happy spending and have a fantastic New Year!
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          Today is Tuesday, well it is for Mentor Magi, and as such that brings me to reminder number two, that these insignias will be expiring incredibly shortly. Do not get caught up in all of the year end hullabullo and forget about them. What with parties, celebrations, fireworks and so much more happening on Wednesday evening.. now is truly the time to consider spending them.

Happy spending and have a fantastic New Year!
          You speak as so the weekly rewards were functional, as wraith pointed out.
          I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Some servers had some from during the month, some did not. I am simply doing my best to be sure those who did have points, or daily points from their daily fights do spend them in time so they aren't lost to the winds of December.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Today is Tuesday, well it is for Mentor Magi.
              "For you, the day Mentor_Magik graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for him, it was Tuesday."

*cookies for the one who gets the reference*
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                "For you, the day Mentor_Magik graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for him, it was Tuesday."

*cookies for the one who gets the reference*

its gotta be star wars
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Working...
                X