Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Coin of Ancestry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin of Ancestry

Finally got some coins of ancestry, 2 from bought chests, AND NOW YOU FOOKING ARSEHOLES CHANGED THE REWARDS????????? ARE YOU FOOKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!
    YOU CAN TAKE YOUR FOOKING S.HT GAME AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE FOOKING SUN DONT SHINE!!!!!!!! so regred ever spending a dime on these greedy fooking amateurs!!!!!!

I kind of like the new rewards better. I would rather have the mount over the wings. I was kind of thinking about the sepelcrum but oh well.

Comment

Sadly, they did have a timer on those rewards, and as such there is nothing I can do to bring them back. I also sadly, do not know if there will be an exchange "C" or not. I understand your frustration, but I only hope you will be able to claim a nice reward whenever you decide to use them.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Rembo's issue is that anyone who was playing last christmas got the reindeer mount for free, so it's a non-reward if they do not change it again.
        Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
        Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
        Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
        Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Nothing about this month has been normal.

The rewards were bound to change. Why have a timer on a single event item if they were just gonna keep the same rewards?

This month has been all over the place with it's events, packs, and rewards. I am glad no publisher tried to keep up and predict or publish what their boss told them, would be disastrous.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by R252856585 View Post
            Rembo's issue is that anyone who was playing last christmas got the reindeer mount for free, so it's a non-reward if they do not change it again.
            I was playing last christmas but didn`t get the reindeer for free or at all.
            Although I was still a Noob back then (had started in Nov.) and wasn`t really playing that seriously.
            I did however take the old reindeer mount today, was hoping to exchange for the sep but.........Oh well :/

Comment

Working...
            X