level bracket on group arena battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level bracket on group arena battle

..pls put some lvl bracket on this.. sometimes it gets 1 sided match.. poor for the low levels.. thanks..

Originally posted by jitzguapo View Post
    ..pls put some lvl bracket on this.. sometimes it gets 1 sided match.. poor for the low levels.. thanks..
    there is BR match system
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I disagree on the battle rating system...... for me its better if theres a level bracket because it determines how strong you are on your current level.....
      if the battle rating would be the basis for matching players, for example a lvl 35 and a lvl 40 has the same battle rating... there would be a better advantage for the
      higher level first is the troop second is the skill points.... and it wont give a justice to the hardwork the players to make their characters strong on their level..... for example again for me im level 37 and i work hard to get perfect items, i go to battleground to get igsignias to buy arena items, getting treasure shards for the battleground chest..etc compare to other lvl 37 im good but with higher level players im useless...^^

Comment

Working...
      X