About the 2nd Hall of Fame reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the 2nd Hall of Fame reward

I hear lot of player recieve another Hall of Fame reward. But some Did not? Is it r2s system failure or bug or is it christmas gift? Why not all did not recieve it? Some recieve Mount too. So Can you explain this r2.

As far as i know, the people who managed to reach 400k br, be it WC or not, got the mount. Doubt R2 would hand out a hall of fame item just for xmas.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

they had a thread earlier about some sort of a dispute over rankings, maybe some were settled and rewarded later....but not exactley sure

Comment

I got another hall of fame reward 10 mil gold , 300 new sc , 80 holy forge packs...dunno why but many didn't get it on my server

I did got rewards of first hall of fame

Comment

So they try to clean up a messed and now its a disaster. Ok Its unfair for those other player and participant of hall of fame who did not recieve HOF reward for the 2nd time. R2 you better do something about it. You ****** on hall of fame event , dont let us ******* for the 2nd time!

Comment

Originally posted by jeremiah36 View Post
            they had a thread earlier about some sort of a dispute over rankings, maybe some were settled and rewarded later....but not exactley sure
            Dispute was more for the #1s on server from what i saw.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I think r2 need something to do about this. So unfair.

Comment

why has nothing been done about this?

Comment

Working...
                X