2 suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 suggestions

First suggestion, an I seriously do not care how many people have said this, but if this is what it takes to get it through R2's thick skulls, then so be it: STOP MAKING NEW SERVERS! What are you doing? You people do realize that all you're doing is wasting the servers that you previously created, an in the process are losing loyal players, right? Seriously, what is the benefit? MOST, an I mean MOST of the "new" players that enter your "new servers" are in fact VETERAN players, not even a quarter of them is a brand spanking new noobie players. All you guys are doing is creating more waste, exactly like a highschool girl that buys an excessive amount of shoes an then later tosses the ones she wore only once, in other words, WASTING MONEY.
    Focus on the current ones PLEASE! Everyone is screaming for the obvious Guild Wars, but no reply. Everyone is screaming for Lv55+ gear, no reply. We are all suggesting, well most of us, good ideas for ya, but its beginning to feel like you guys don't really care what we post & that we are probably wasting our time. If you guys stop making servers & actually look at your forums, you'll see some/alot of ideas that will probably get 7thRoad's attention. Put the darn "new servers" on hold for once, please!

Second Suggestion.
    This one luckily won't take much typing, an everyone that reads this suggestion will get the idea & the benefits:
    Multiplayer Catacombs. What do you all think?
    Last edited by Gyrannon; 10-25-2012, 06:56 AM.
    Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

multiplayer catabomb?hahaha~ how do u devide the loot in the catabomb sir?

Comment

Originally posted by R23677619 View Post
      multiplayer catabomb?hahaha~ how do u devide the loot in the catabomb sir?
      How do you think? If you'd played multiplayer dungeons via Hall of Heroes, you would know they all get their own loot, same for the treasure chests, heck even the tombs are separated lol. But think about it, say you wanna go further into the catacombs but you can't do it solo, thats where multiplayer catacombs would come into play, how far do you think you'd be able to go with a 3 player party?
      Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Working...
      X