Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Does anything happen if no one defeats the World Boss?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anything happen if no one defeats the World Boss?

Or if it is taking a remarkably long time because there aren't many high level players on at the moment?
    Does the big, bad, World Boss just quietly walk away at the end of the event?
    WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

I think they will just roam around waiting for someone like you to be their victim hehehe not unless you and your gang will kill him before it wipes your party out ^_^

Comment

That's a very nice problem to have. Boss on my server need a lil bit more hp. Sometimes I blink and a whole bar has gone

Comment

Lol. I'd like to see that happen too: "No one defeated World Boss, server is doomed!" Let's find a different server to play on cause our old server has just been destroyed @_@.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

* I think it might be interesting if the boss eats 1 level of the Cottage of everyone who is online and qualifies to participate in the boss battle (boss appears because it's hungry, right?). Maybe do this every full minute it is alive or until the countdown ends. There would be more of a sense of accomplishment/achievement/making a difference instead of making it an event to mine gold and daru. Also makes it more worthwhile for lower level players to participate since every bit counts.
          * Maybe award Guild Wealth for the guilds who did the most damage based on players who attended. Right now, Guilds seem to be just places to scramble for Wealth to pay the weekly fee, and to get blessings and guild skills. i.e., Money Sink. The daily raid on an enemy guild for a bit of Guild Wealth is boring. Change it to Guild Wealth matching (guild member damage to boss / 1000) and I think you'd start to see a heck of a lot more guild participation. Plus less people randomly making Guilds and begging for members.

However, anything making the world boss battles more popular could melt the servers. Like this morning's Ragnoch on [S40].
          Last edited by R24329765; 10-25-2012, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Lol. I'd like to see that happen too: "No one defeated World Boss, server is doomed!" Let's find a different server to play on cause our old server has just been destroyed @_@.
            They could use the boss to ban accounts. "Because of your bad behavior, the World Boss came and your account has been devoured."

Comment

WeLL.... the event supposedly LAST AN HR.... if you happen to show up to the event 15 min later, it's over already. LOL.
              Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                WeLL.... the event supposedly LAST AN HR.... if you happen to show up to the event 15 min later, it's over already. LOL.
                We are thinking about a situation where we can't kill the boss. It's true that no matter what, the boss will die in 30 mins max (unless it has 30mil instead of 3 mil HP~~). Still, it's a sight to see when WB live after an hour.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  We are thinking about a situation where we can't kill the boss. It's true that no matter what, the boss will die in 30 mins max (unless it has 30mil instead of 3 mil HP~~). Still, it's a sight to see when WB live after an hour.
                  thats funny you should come to s1 are world bosses have 115 million hp and still dies in 15 mins 20 mins max.

Comment

If the boss event last any longer, you will see archers and mages gaining an insane amount of Gold and Daru. And you'll hear more *****ing from knights. Unless you change the reward system, like gaining fix gold and daru per hit and not based on Damage. But damage is still calculated for top 3 rewards.

Comment

Working...
                    X