Well r2 last attempt to collect a debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well r2 last attempt to collect a debt

I have made many many pm's to you guys w/o any answer. I still have all the post from you guys about "YOUR" mess up. So to much time has gone by. Either 1 put in my account or 2 put the balens in my account. Also any idea about banning me not good idea. For the fact that I have your info saying "YOU" Cupcaked up and if u ban me cuz of ur mess up im sure it will be easy to get my money back in full. But hey try it im sick of the ** playing around. Also hi H0bl0_Troll...
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-28-2014, 05:00 AM.

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
    I have made many many pm's to you guys w/o any answer. I still have all the post from you guys about "YOUR" mess up. So to much time has gone by. Either 1 put in my account or 2 put the balens in my account. Also any idea about banning me not good idea. For the fact that I have your info saying "YOU" Cupcaked up and if u ban me cuz of ur mess up im sure it will be easy to get my money back in full. But hey try it im sick of the ** playing around. Also hi H0bl0_Troll...
    good luck. please keep us informed.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-28-2014, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Good luck.
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

All the best of luck! I haven't got back my missing 815 balens yet after submitting tickets from eighteen months ago either.

Comment

Ya mines quite a large sum. There playing a losing game with me but hey let them screw themselves even more. I'm hoping they ban me over this so I get every penny ever spent back as to how it's a secret I hope we don't have to go thru. But since they refuse to answer me nor give me my balens I will post here the letter they gave me admitting to there fault so u can see what it looks like when r2 actually says its there fault and not oh were sorry for the slow respond our 8 employees are busy watching cartoons.

Comment

they arnt busy watching cartoons they are busy copy and pasting responses to ppl pretending that they do anything other than not answer'

i personal think they dont even read most tickets just paste in their pre ordained letter
            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

What happend, did they charged your card more than you wanted and not even receiving balens or what ?
              Player: sunshinε
              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
              Level: 80
              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I charged 1x 299.99 then sent thru 3x299.99 admitted to the fault I have there pms and records of order history and no no balens and yet to return to account as I was told 10 days ago. perfect time to was kids Bday and Christmas was really nice of them. I am gonna post it on here there replys if I hear nothing soon. Sick of this. Then they say they will ban me what a joke. Ive put way to much in here to let that go like that. They are making it so I can't play here without a problem and that's a breach of there contract im sure somewhere. But we will see maybe in 2016 I get an answer, Just think that u have respect for a guy who has put well over 100k in game over 600k br and just guess they don't care in my mind so why bother being nice to them. they got today to answer me or balen my account and id hope with some kinda comp for all the ** they put me thru but knowing them if any would be like 50k gold hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                  I charged 1x 299.99 then sent thru 3x299.99 admitted to the fault I have there pms and records of order history and no no balens and yet to return to account as I was told 10 days ago. perfect time to was kids Bday and Christmas was really nice of them. I am gonna post it on here there replys if I hear nothing soon. Sick of this. Then they say they will ban me what a joke. Ive put way to much in here to let that go like that. They are making it so I can't play here without a problem and that's a breach of there contract im sure somewhere. But we will see maybe in 2016 I get an answer, Just think that u have respect for a guy who has put well over 100k in game over 600k br and just guess they don't care in my mind so why bother being nice to them. they got today to answer me or balen my account and id hope with some kinda comp for all the ** they put me thru but knowing them if any would be like 50k gold hahaha.
                  you've spent over 100k in game? are you nuts?
                  Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Well cant you get a chargeback from the company that issued the card ? I mean its a fraud, call authorities or talk with the bank, dont let them get away with this lol. Usually bank who issued the card should ask a chargeback in cause of fraud so it shouldnt be that hard, and with they saying that will ban you, looks to me that its just a scam in face and robbery.

Comment

Hey DS this is Mordo. Can I run customer service when you own R2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                        Well cant you get a chargeback from the company that issued the card ? I mean its a fraud, call authorities or talk with the bank, dont let them get away with this lol. Usually bank who issued the card should ask a chargeback in cause of fraud so it shouldnt be that hard, and with they saying that will ban you, looks to me that its just a scam in face and robbery.
                        Any disputed charge would mean the suspension of the account until resolved. That's why the game companies like R2 encourage players to file tickets first.
                        IGN: TreeTopper
                        Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                        Guild: ESKReborn
                        Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                        Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                          Any disputed charge would mean the suspension of the account until resolved. That's why the game companies like R2 encourage players to file tickets first.
                          And ? **** the game, just get the money back.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                            And ? **** the game, just get the money back.
                            Unless your only game is Wartune through R2 directly your other games will not be availible until resolved. Kabam users will not be able to play any of their other Kabam games while sitting around waiting for the resolution.
                            IGN: TreeTopper
                            Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                            Guild: ESKReborn
                            Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                            Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Well Seeing is they admitted to STEALING from my account. Also in pms have told me there theft and said 15 days ago would pay me back and yet to do so. I was nice told them hey put balens in my account. But No just ignoring me. So I give them 3 hours to answer me and then I will tomorrow at 9am do as I said. Also my attorney says if they ban me for this I will easly be able to sue for what they did theft and for every single penny I have used here and MORE. They are making the game so I can't play bye ignoring me not playing by there rules. I really at this point hope they do cuz I would love to get my money back PLUS and quit this stupid game that has become a POS. time is 5:30 pm central time r2 wake the ♥ up and get ur ***'s moving done playing with you kids.
                              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 06:13 PM. Reason: naughty word

Comment

Working...
                              X