Is it just me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me?

Last five mount events, over 2k boxes, 23 wheel of prosperity spins (this time) and so much more, I have not gotten a single mount. If back-tracking when I stopped spending money on this game, I got maybe one mount in the last eight months which was the mount probably eight months ago. I am really starting to think that something is affecting my account where I can not get mounts because this should not be happening. Has anyone else been experiencing this type of issue? I'm hesitant to waste time sending in a ticket unless a mod thinks something could be done.

Originally posted by Onyxcloud View Post
    Last five mount events, over 2k boxes, 23 wheel of prosperity spins (this time) and so much more, I have not gotten a single mount. If back-tracking when I stopped spending money on this game, I got maybe one mount in the last eight months which was the mount probably eight months ago. I am really starting to think that something is affecting my account where I can not get mounts because this should not be happening. Has anyone else been experiencing this type of issue? I'm hesitant to waste time sending in a ticket unless a mod thinks something could be done.
    R2: its luck, you were unlucky, spend another $10,000 and you will probably get it. keep trying dont give up .

Comment

The more u spend the less luck u have due to there system in place where it can tell if u spending and reduces your chance so u spend more.
      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
        The more u spend the less luck u have due to there system in place where it can tell if u spending and reduces your chance so u spend more.
        if that is true, i would have an awesome luck.

i believe the drop rate are the the same foe everyone, we all have sucky luck equally.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

For 2 years from boxes i got just 1 mount, no any other rare item, no apollo, no hades, no wings. Last ~4 months i stopped doing mps, just di and got all the mounts from boxes.

Maybe the low br players you see getting good rewards and you dont have some better chance due to being inactive as well, just a guess, but you never know with wartune.
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

i also feel that this could be right :P
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

luck is not something you can put in a computer game, its just a representation of your success or failure. there's a logic/code behind it.
              the luck you know is called "Random number generation" and when your read it thoroughly the word gambling is involved (its risky but there's a chance). in R2's point of view, its business. they have to make profit (*i dont care how high or low they make, im just explaining what i understand) and so i think there's a Conditional construction in the code or the (If-Then-Else) *Edit: anything beyond this point will be cupcaked so i'll let your imagination running from this point.
              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

I`ve said it few times, this game is not about luck anymore. Take a closer look at who`s getting top prizes almost everytime (you`ll see only players that are not that much active, without VIP, non-cashers with low br.. in gaming language "noobs" are getting top prizes while cashers spend a lot of money to get something (not always, but lately). Pretty much what R27560757SpeeDHunter said above.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                  I`ve said it few times, this game is not about luck anymore. Take a closer look at who`s getting top prizes almost everytime (you`ll see only players that are not that much active, without VIP, non-cashers with low br.. in gaming language "noobs" are getting top prizes while cashers spend a lot of money to get something (not always, but lately). Pretty much what R27560757SpeeDHunter said above.
                  Yup. It would be very simple to use a players VIP rating as a RNG variable.

Comment

I would have to somewhat agree, that is seems low BR and non-cashers are having "luck" with getting items. Though, it makes me want to spend less, not more. It is dishearting to see that you people get a mount for 39 balens and you would have to pay 4999 and up on a mount. Such is this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Onyxcloud View Post
                      Just no luck.
                      I've bought ~4k boxes for the last 6 months (+1-1.2k free boxes from various events) and didn't get a single mount either.
                      It's pretty irritating, seeing some guys buying 100-200 boxes per event and getting the mount nearly every time, but well, that's how gambling works. One gets unlucky so another one could be lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        if that is true, i would have an awesome luck.

i believe the drop rate are the the same foe everyone, we all have sucky luck equally.
                        You would have awesome luck if the system upgrades your chances if you don't spend which of course it doesn't. It mostly depends on how high the player's mount strength is. Higher mount strength means less chances of getting mount. If your mount strength is within the top ten like having the title Equestrian ... then the chances are likely to be near zero of course. If your mount strength is less than the average player's mount strength on your server, then you would have better chances of getting a mount from the drop. The Wheel of Prosperity works like the VIP Wheel of Fortune. Don't hold your breath on getting that mount there.

Comment

Working...
                        X