Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle ground

Hi folks !
    Today while doing bg i got insulted many times by many persons , because i was camping , attacking the same persons , d'ont letting them collecting before i attack , so i want to be clear in this point before oppening your mouth keep that in mind :
    1-Ther's any rule that tell to avoid camping or waiting for you to colect or even attacking you the same time.
    2-Stop crying , because the goal of a battle ground is simple , kill or be killed.
    I'am not doing BG every day to get insulted by persons with a mentality like this , and please d'ont say that "Hey it's not nice to camp" , because if you're thinking that you are smart or saint , yiu're an idoit .The day when R2 will create those rules i will stop camping -_-

Originally posted by Agnalogia150 View Post
    Hi folks !
    Today while doing bg i got insulted many times by many persons , because i was camping , attacking the same persons , d'ont letting them collecting before i attack , so i want to be clear in this point before oppening your mouth keep that in mind :
    1-Ther's any rule that tell to avoid camping or waiting for you to colect or even attacking you the same time.
    2-Stop crying , because the goal of a battle ground is simple , kill or be killed.
    I'am not doing BG every day to get insulted by persons with a mentality like this , and please d'ont say that "Hey it's not nice to camp" , because if you're thinking that you are smart or saint , yiu're an idoit .The day when R2 will create those rules i will stop camping -_-
    1 - dignity is the rule.. so I guess you don't have it, as a result of getting insulted by others .. :P
    I'm not surprised you have accustomed yourself to the system of rankings..
    (dignity: self worth and respect from others)

2 - the objective of bg is to get the highest points for your team to win..
    there are 2 approach to this:
    - if you're strong player (as a result from camping), then protect your team from campers like yourself..
    - if you're with lower BR,... np, carting is best for this, b'cos carting in numbers will determine the winning team as well..

I guess you are basing on your own selfish goals of getting road warrior to even bother on writing this thread :P

Lvl 50 Mage (65k w/o sylph & bless)
    Hero: Sobaream
    Server: Uratis S37 gamefuse
    "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
    Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
    Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

lol span campers

bunch of noobs
      kill them, it makes them (you) whine
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Those are the answer that i expected -_- , i'am not selfishe i juste try to get the highest kills and honor in 1 bg , and why carting for getting a pathetic level 3 or 4 gem or a rod ? , d'ont make laugh if you all think like this it's because that you d'ont know what a bg is for .

Comment

well if you expected these answers
          then you know you deserve it

Comment

Ask yourself a question, what if this was happening to you?

Comment

Those are the answer that i expected -_- , i'am not selfishe i juste try to get the highest kills and honor in 1 bg , and why carting for getting a pathetic level 3 or 4 gem or a rod ? , d'ont make laugh if you all think like this it's because that you d'ont know what a bg is for .
              have you heard of honor camping?.. (it always keeps you in check)
              Honor Titles for just a temp medallion to raise br..
              Might as well get those socket rods first..
              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                Ask yourself a question, what if this was happening to you?
                Id'ont my mind , because i know that the goal of the game and a BG !

Comment

its not the best thing to do if you need honour after u kill the same person twice u gain no honour from them untill they gain a kill.......

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
                    its not the best thing to do if you need honour after u kill the same person twice u gain no honour from them untill they gain a kill.......
                    you will still gain honor, but dryads will stack up
                    and you will more than likely lose a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                      you will still gain honor, but dryads will stack up
                      and you will more than likely lose a bunch
                      I have maxed honor i'am juste doing it for the grim repear title , i juste ask for some politness it's not by insulting me that i will stop

Comment

I'd happily farm the OP in a battleground. I'd love to see how much he cries when he can't get out of spawn.

Letting someone cart before you kill isn't hard.
                        I do it and can still get 35 kills average each bg..

Comment

I get 47 kills , with 510 k battle rating , you see the deffirence now ?

Comment

better get used to it, posting here wont stop them insulting. send ticket instead
                            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

I have maxed honor i'am juste doing it for the grim repear title , i juste ask for some politness it's not by insulting me that i will stop
                              You ask for politeness yet you don't give others that courtesy. You come here calling people that don't share your opinion "idoits". If you want to be treated with respect and in a polite way, start by practicing what you preach.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                              X