How About Events for those Who Are NOT lvl 80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How About Events for those Who Are NOT lvl 80

Its about time we had more events for those who are lvl 79 and below.
    All events seem to be just for lvl 80.
    The latest gem event is for lvl 80 only.
    Soul Seals can only be used by someone who has class advancement - which you can only get at lvl 80.
    At lot of us still need Mount Whips- either to increase our stable lvl or to increase stats.

Give us a unlimited gem event for whips otherwise you are just wasting a lot of players time.

Save it till you reach 80, or stop camping if you`re close to 80, problem solved.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

the rewards are maybe for lv 80, the events itself not (except use mount hoofs).

the events are for hoarders, which you probably do otherwise you wouldnt mention this. so just hoard till you get lv 80.
      you will get lv 80 right? right?

Comment

I understand your frustration, but the event is not for 80 only. That would be something akin to Holy Cast/Holy Forge, which would be a class advancement privilege. This event can be partaken in by anyone. The rewards however in the case of the soul seal, are for the higher players. As a game grows and people level up, the rewards need to be tailored to give both upper and lower level players a chance. With the purple crystals, they can be saved until they can be used, giving a jump start on the next tier of things as well. I am hopeful that the next series of events will be some that will make you smile a lot more though.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well..

Gem event isn't limited to level 80, and no one is forcing you to sit on the 60s level for anything.

Actually its much smarter to go to 80 than to ever camp a level, as once you hit 80 all you can do is build and you have everything unlocked for you, instead of sitting in the 60s levels where you get absolutely nothing done, just upgrading gems and soul engraving every little while, not going to dungeons often and missing out on tons of stuff.

Never understood why people who sit levels ***** and moan because they choose to sit at a level forever and miss out on lots of stuff.

and anyone 70+ should auto go to level 80 anyways, so assuming you're just some level 60 noob.

Comment

Interesting answers - and total bol.locks as well.
            Some of us non-cashers have to get strong by playing rather than the easy way of cashing.
            Therefore we do all the talent levels to give us a chance against fast leveling cashers.
            My HS level stops a lot of higher level players who crash levelled.
            The point is - I need mount whips and players below lvl 80 need mount whips.
            The soul seals are only useful to lvl 80 with class advancement.
            Therefore mentor_magik your "rewards need to be tailored to give both upper and lower level players a chance" is not valid.
            As this event is solely for lvl 80 who need soul seals.
            I already have 1970 soul seals, from Fire Temple, that I cannot use until I reach lvl 80.
            My point was that the rewards are only only useful for lvl 80 players - there are no rewards for sub lvl 80 players.
            And that no-one has replied to.
            Only insults from lvl 80 players who don't give a cr.ap about lower level players.
            And fail to remember that they were in the same position a few months back but were getting the mount whips in gem event.
            Now that they have lvl 8 stables and have maxed all the stats (Strength, Intellect, Defense and Endurance), feel they have a right to debase others who also want to increase their stables or stats to maximum.
            Those who think that camping is not right - fail to remember that they camped at level 59 to get Lord Divine easily, and I know plenty who did this.
            And in answer to "Filfiljuma" I am a level 76 who has camped every level since 62 to maximize the talent level. I have lvl 80 HS. And am a NON-CASHER.
            Only cashers think that fast levelling has a point. I can also beat a lot of lvl 80 who thought that fast levelling was useful.
            Most of my losses in Fire Temple are against sylphs NOT the player, they only win because they cashed their sylph.

Comment

I know many successful non cashers who fast level, and are far better than you noobs who sit at levels.

So ***** and moan all you want, R2 hates you and will never offer you anything extra.

Comment

If that was true they would stop us playing.
                And yes non-cashers who power level - very low BR and are killed by practically everyone.
                Bad idea for anyone.
                So Filfiljuma - you must be a lvl 80 casher to be so sarcastic to those less fortunate than yourself.
                Yet you most likely camped at lower levels to get the BR which you so cherish, to be able to beat a lot of other players who are lower honor level.
                Or just like putting others down - because thats the way you are.
                You don't give a cr.ap about anyone but yourself - your getting the rewards you want and bug.ger everyone else.
                Yet the rewards I want are needed by everyone below lvl 80.
                And the rewards given are only for lvl 80.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                  If that was true they would stop us playing.
                  And yes non-cashers who power level - very low BR and are killed by practically everyone.
                  Bad idea for anyone.
                  So Filfiljuma - you must be a lvl 80 casher to be so sarcastic to those less fortunate than yourself.
                  Yet you most likely camped at lower levels to get the BR which you so cherish, to be able to beat a lot of other players who are lower honor level.
                  Or just like putting others down - because thats the way you are.
                  You don't give a cr.ap about anyone but yourself - your getting the rewards you want and bug.ger everyone else.
                  Yet the rewards I want are needed by everyone below lvl 80.
                  And the rewards given are only for lvl 80.
                  Actually I never stopped leveling, went straight to 80 as quick as possible.

Have 1 super cashed character and 1 complete non-cash character, main is 617k br, other char is 340k br.

Not my problem you guys are noobs and don't know what you're doing. Enjoy missing out on tons and tons of stuff sitting at levels.

Comment

wow 340k and non-cashing...............what a joke.
                    Even our servers highest casher is not that high.

Comment

playing since nov 2012, non-casher, 340 is viable.

I've been playing since may 2013(started my char 1 month after that even) and at 280k, sure I do vip now and then, but no recharge. Have a complete non-casher in guild, same br as me(tho he is a bit behind now cause of connection problems). 340k isn't impossible, especially if he has gottan lucky, or just pumped all sepu/mahra into one 60-70k sylph(my highest is 38k).

There's so many good events for non-cashers, and not limited to lv80 only, some are, but you made a choice, and didn't level as fast as you could.

Comment

as I said not many heavy cashers have that br on my server - so both of you must have cashed at some time to get that "luck", most players who have played since 2012 have similar br to me

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                          playing since nov 2012, non-casher, 340 is viable.

I've been playing since may 2013(started my char 1 month after that even) and at 280k, sure I do vip now and then, but no recharge. Have a complete non-casher in guild, same br as me(tho he is a bit behind now cause of connection problems). 340k isn't impossible, especially if he has gottan lucky, or just pumped all sepu/mahra into one 60-70k sylph(my highest is 38k).

There's so many good events for non-cashers, and not limited to lv80 only, some are, but you made a choice, and didn't level as fast as you could.
                          imo thats even a bit low 340k br.
                          started january the first 2013, have 370k (mage), have vip, and total balens bought is 3k: wings, socketing rods (i know dumb me:P) and few event chests. i do have to admit that i have quite some luck obtaining mounts and sylph from free event chests.

@ daft
                          if there are heavy cashers on your server with less br doesnt have to mean a thing. there is a difference between a heavy casher and a smart player. also what is a heavy casher in your opinion? if you know early game that you have to hoard stuff you have a bigger advantage. another factor which plays here is teambuilding. early game most mpd were quite difficult and sometimes we needed help from cashers to bring us to summoner so we could do keyrun. if there are some less nice ppl at your server you have to work harder first to get stronger while weaker ppl from other servers can do stuff faster.
                          besides what does br say? as a mage i got almost 26k patk, which i got from mount hoofs and academy (for hof). does that mean its useful br? not really. as a lv 80 its much likely you will also get more useless stats like your non-main atk cz of mount hoofs so yea a lv 80 can quite easily catch br.
                          my guess is also that many ppl will grow lots of br once they reach lv 80 and adv class because of the current rewards

back on topic:
                          the christmas and new year period had daily events, just because there is sth you dont doesnt mean it will be the end of events fit for you. there are chances events will be different the comming time. which means there is a chance "useful" items for lower levels will be available. dont get me wrong, im lv 80 and maxed stables once. i got new mounts but no new whips so yea it would be nice if i got it. however if you look at resource based of view, some rewards give more stats than others (hoofs at low levels are more useful than whips).
                          if you're smart you know already to save holy forge items, hoofs and soul seals to use when there is an event once you're 80. if you're not smart by this i give you the hint to hoard it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Filfiljuma;1223402]Well..

Gem event isn't limited to level 80, and no one is forcing you to sit on the 60s level for anything.

Actually its much smarter to go to 80 than to ever camp a level, as once you hit 80 all you can do is build and you have everything unlocked for you, instead of sitting in the 60s levels where you get absolutely nothing done, just upgrading gems and soul engraving every little while, not going to dungeons often and missing out on tons of stuff.

Never understood why people who sit levels ***** and moan because they choose to sit at a level forever and miss out on lots of stuff.

and anyone 70+ should auto go to level 80 anyways, so assuming you're just some level 60 noob.[/QUOTE

Click image for larger version

Name:	noob.gif
Views:	1
Size:	316.4 KB
ID:	1706116
                            ahhh so ure the master of the game ehh? look at this which one better between fast leveler & NOOB leveler.... same play time same noncash...

Comment

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post
                              ahhh so ure the master of the game ehh? look at this which one better between fast leveler & NOOB leveler.... same play time same noncash...
                              In 2 months the 80 will have the same or higher br than the camper that stayed that level what? an year?

You tell me whats better.
                              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
                              X