Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How About Events for those Who Are NOT lvl 80

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    In 2 months the 80 will have the same or higher br than the camper that stayed that level what? an year?

You tell me whats better.
    not only br... my sylph is noob XD, astral 3 passive but at 80 i will make high jump...

Comment

Originally posted by Repeaters393 View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121267[/ATTACH]
      ahhh so ure the master of the game ehh? look at this which one better between fast leveler & NOOB leveler.... same play time same noncash...
      imo, the left one seems for me an alt or someone who doesnt play intensivly. evne if you slow level you must have some kind of pve set, i only see a pve armor. not sure about helmet. if (s)he plays normal time that person isnt very bright.
      then again 1 comparison doesnt have to say a thing. there are skilled campers and there are skills fast levelers.

you're a strong camper, my compliments for that, but imo the advantage of camping is minimal and the advantages will decrease more.
      i'd take a smart player over any strong player who doesnt know how to play te game properly.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
        as I said not many heavy cashers have that br on my server - so both of you must have cashed at some time to get that "luck", most players who have played since 2012 have similar br to me
        what is your br firstly?

I have 4k fate stones, 4k dragon soul, maybe 2k hoofs, and 8k ss, stuff like that, 270k br, add those to my br as well, maybe push me to.... I have no idea, someone else have to make a guess there, but 8k ss from lv8 or something should give 10k br perhaps. Never recharged, used vip yes.

If you only increase your br when there's event you like, you gain a lot more in the end.

Comment

wow 340k and non-cashing...............what a joke.
          Even our servers highest casher is not that high.
          Then you must be a new server, top cross-server of mine is nearly 800k br.

Also, I have 1 orange sylph and 1 purple on my non-casher, I save everything on my non-casher and even my casher until events come around, I get lucky here and there with mount drops and what not from event chests that I get free, I never buy vip, never buy balens on my non casher, purely free player 347k br currently unbuffed with 200% academy.

Yes I've been around for a long time and hence why I may be higher than others, but those who complain that being a non casher is a reason to sit at levels and miss out on a ton of stuff and complain every day on what you're missing out on, shame on you.

Enjoy~~~~~~~~~
          Last edited by Filfiljuma; 01-02-2015, 12:29 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Repeaters393;1227997]
            Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            Well..

Gem event isn't limited to level 80, and no one is forcing you to sit on the 60s level for anything.

Actually its much smarter to go to 80 than to ever camp a level, as once you hit 80 all you can do is build and you have everything unlocked for you, instead of sitting in the 60s levels where you get absolutely nothing done, just upgrading gems and soul engraving every little while, not going to dungeons often and missing out on tons of stuff.

Never understood why people who sit levels ***** and moan because they choose to sit at a level forever and miss out on lots of stuff.

and anyone 70+ should auto go to level 80 anyways, so assuming you're just some level 60 noob.[/QUOTE

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121267[/ATTACH]
            ahhh so ure the master of the game ehh? look at this which one better between fast leveler & NOOB leveler.... same play time same noncash...
            Theres a difference between leveling up and knowing what you're doing and leveling up going full Cupcake doing nothing on your char. Very good example of full Cupcake doing nothing good with her char you gave, thanks.

Say what you want, but complaining about not having the same rewards / returns / events as level 80s has no place, as you choose to sit at a level, and it is very easy to be successful at fast leveling non cashing.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-03-2015, 02:46 PM.

Comment

as I said not many heavy cashers have that br on my server - so both of you must have cashed at some time to get that "luck", most players who have played since 2012 have similar br to me
              There are at least 3 non-VIP and non-balen 350k+ players on my server. They all started playing aroun Feb 2013.
              What's more, there's one guy in my guild who's 320k+ and started playing in November 2013. (also non-Vip, non-balen).
              He levelled up to 80 in 4-5 months (it was way harder back then). He was a 80k lvl 80 "nab" gathering his 70 set (80k team was able to clear LL NM then, because slow was working on bosses). The next few months, with loads of new updates and not having missed a single day in game, he boosted his BR significantly.

Comment

return old event pls gem events with mount rewards starting at lvl5, mtw event started at lvl3 mount.... pls be fair & equal to all players

Comment

Working...
                X