Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

experience gain options when entering catacomb hall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• experience gain options when entering catacomb hall

i suggest wat if theres an on and off botton for experience in catacomb? u have that power to decide wether to receive an experience or not on the dungeon...
    for example i press the button or uncheck experience gain and i will not be able to gain experience on the dungeon but of course can loot the items..
    because on my level i am level 37 and i still dont want to level up because i want to perfect my items before leveling up to 38....
    when entering the catacomb hall i got at about 10% of experience that makes me leveling up faster... hope youlle take time to read it..... its just a suggestion anyway... thank you

Originally posted by R23047515 View Post
    i suggest wat if theres an on and off botton for experience in catacomb? u have that power to decide wether to receive an experience or not on the dungeon...
    for example i press the button or uncheck experience gain and i will not be able to gain experience on the dungeon but of course can loot the items..
    because on my level i am level 37 and i still dont want to level up because i want to perfect my items before leveling up to 38....
    when entering the catacomb hall i got at about 10% of experience that makes me leveling up faster... hope youlle take time to read it..... its just a suggestion anyway... thank you
    yeah i like this idea too but the catacombs is to ensure that u level up so i don't think this will be implemented cause the level 39 players will just use this to cut of their EXP and use it stay level 39 for a long long long time

But yeah i do like the option so +1 from me
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

thnx...... you have a point thank you

Comment

how about to lessen the experience gain in the catacomb?

Comment

why you guys don't want to level up faster?
          seriously...

Comment

whats the point in leveling up fast when u miss out on good stuff such as
            PVP equipment
            PVE equipment
            Good crypt shop items
            Daru and gold farming
            and lets face it once ur level 41 either u go to deadly sands or everything just gets boring in fetid swamp but if u go then u get pawned by power players and if u don't go then they can come to u
            no matter how u look at it u will get pawned once u get close to their plunder range
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

like like like..hahahahahah

Comment

pvp equipment
                i get my lv35 set at lv 34. lv 45 set at lv 41. with 1x party arena and 2x bg. you can get it faster if you can do 2x arena.
                wanna get insignia with an easy way? get naked! with bad matching time (30 seconds or more) you can get 50 insignia each party arena (tried with 2 alt, so i have to do multiple switch tab. could be better if you go with other player). do it from lv 22 (prereq for party arena, cmiiw), and you can get your lv35 pvp set faster.

pve equipment = impossible to get at same level.
                you can't get pve set lv20 at lv20. or pve set lv30 at lv30. for pve set lv40, from my guildmates and friends in other server, you're lucky if you can get 400 crystaloid lv3 at lv47.
                want to synt crystaloid lv3 from crystaloid lv2? for that you will need 4000 crystaloid lv2 before you reach lv40. trust me, its impossible. prove me wrong...

crypt shop item
                does anyone here can get 800 crypt token before lv40? even if you spam crypt key, its almost impossible to do that. best way is get your pvp set lv45, do crypt like nothing else matter, and before lv50, you can get 1600 crypt token for 2x ring lv 50 and 2x trinket lv50. (though i doubt you can do it with tank knight. its easier for mage and archer.) i know some people in s19 work on cata and skip daily events for crypt token.
                for so-so player like me, still wearing 2xring lv40 and 2x trinket lv30 from crypt shop. laterat 50, i hope i can get 2x trinket lv50 from crypt shop. and still using 2x ring lv40.
                btw, i'm absolutely positive that you can't pass lv50 at lv39. please prove me wrong...

daru and gold farming
                50k daru from 1% damage to wb. and we have 3 wb each day. trust me, its hard to get 1% bellow lv 35, or without pvp set.
                from badlands, theres a tomb that wil always gives 50k daru (atleast from my experience. but i only do it for 2 days, cmiiw). 5x each day. thats 250k daru. and theres tombs, that might gives you 20k daru (or more), or fight sentinel. from mp dungeon lv20-40, which one can gives more than this?
                and arena rewards. given every 3 days. higher rank you can get before reward given, more daru and gold for you. and i can't imagine lv39 placed as rank 1 while theres some player lv 45+ with pvp set lv45 in rank 2-20.
                higher your level, you can upgrade your barrack higher. lv40 gryphon can't win against lv30 angel/knight. prove me wrong...

deadly sand
                yes, there is quest that ask you to move your city to deadly sand. no, you don't have to stay there. you can always warp back to fetid swamp.
                just suggestion, but don't ever try to plunder player with higer lv than yours.
                what make you said that its boring in swamp? other player in swamp can still plunder you. your main target for plunder will be stay in swamp longer than you.

level up as fast as you can, get best gear as you can afford. and have fun...

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                  pvp equipment
                  i get my lv35 set at lv 34. lv 45 set at lv 41. with 1x party arena and 2x bg. you can get it faster if you can do 2x arena.
                  wanna get insignia with an easy way? get naked! with bad matching time (30 seconds or more) you can get 50 insignia each party arena (tried with 2 alt, so i have to do multiple switch tab. could be better if you go with other player). do it from lv 22 (prereq for party arena, cmiiw), and you can get your lv35 pvp set faster.

pve equipment = impossible to get at same level.
                  you can't get pve set lv20 at lv20. or pve set lv30 at lv30. for pve set lv40, from my guildmates and friends in other server, you're lucky if you can get 400 crystaloid lv3 at lv47.
                  want to synt crystaloid lv3 from crystaloid lv2? for that you will need 4000 crystaloid lv2 before you reach lv40. trust me, its impossible. prove me wrong...

crypt shop item
                  does anyone here can get 800 crypt token before lv40? even if you spam crypt key, its almost impossible to do that. best way is get your pvp set lv45, do crypt like nothing else matter, and before lv50, you can get 1600 crypt token for 2x ring lv 50 and 2x trinket lv50. (though i doubt you can do it with tank knight. its easier for mage and archer.) i know some people in s19 work on cata and skip daily events for crypt token.
                  for so-so player like me, still wearing 2xring lv40 and 2x trinket lv30 from crypt shop. laterat 50, i hope i can get 2x trinket lv50 from crypt shop. and still using 2x ring lv40.
                  btw, i'm absolutely positive that you can't pass lv50 at lv39. please prove me wrong...

daru and gold farming
                  50k daru from 1% damage to wb. and we have 3 wb each day. trust me, its hard to get 1% bellow lv 35, or without pvp set.
                  from badlands, theres a tomb that wil always gives 50k daru (atleast from my experience. but i only do it for 2 days, cmiiw). 5x each day. thats 250k daru. and theres tombs, that might gives you 20k daru (or more), or fight sentinel. from mp dungeon lv20-40, which one can gives more than this?
                  and arena rewards. given every 3 days. higher rank you can get before reward given, more daru and gold for you. and i can't imagine lv39 placed as rank 1 while theres some player lv 45+ with pvp set lv45 in rank 2-20.
                  higher your level, you can upgrade your barrack higher. lv40 gryphon can't win against lv30 angel/knight. prove me wrong...

deadly sand
                  yes, there is quest that ask you to move your city to deadly sand. no, you don't have to stay there. you can always warp back to fetid swamp.
                  just suggestion, but don't ever try to plunder player with higer lv than yours.
                  what make you said that its boring in swamp? other player in swamp can still plunder you. your main target for plunder will be stay in swamp longer than you.

level up as fast as you can, get best gear as you can afford. and have fun...
                  PVP equipment that is level 35 is easy to get
                  level 45 however is not cause u need honor rank + 3000 insignia + level 45 (super easy to hit thanks to void dungeon)

so leveling up too fast will be making the same mistake as me
                  i forgot about insignia i currently lack insignia to buy the level 45 PVP set so i need to slow my leveling as much as possible
                  i also forgot about honor too but thats not a big problem

i have achieved level 40 PVE set (yea i don't use it cause bonus sucks)
                  its not hard if u work hard and hope to get lvl 3 crystaloids in crypts

yea u can't pass level 50 at level 39 even a kid knows that but if u slow ur leveling process then u can stay in the same level for a little longer meaning more times to run the catacombs thats what i meant i didn't mean how far u ca go i meant how many times u can go

daru and gold farming can means that u simply can do many many many times of the same thing without worrying about leveling up
                  like make 1 million daru before level 40 (currently impossible but if u can slow leveling then its possible)

in old servers such as the one i am in deadly sands is boring and in fetid swamp there is overpopulation of lowbies
                  i can't even plunder them

can a level 42 hit a level 41? no 10 level margin(i am not level 42 i am above i can only hit on level 40s)

there is nobody who can plunder me in fetid swamp many may try but none will survive

but in deadly sands i am a walking target
                  cause lvl 50+ will pick on me + all the mobs are either level 36 to 39 lancers (who stun alot)
                  or they are hard to find and some like the worms are too hard to find cause they camouflage with the sands so since they are always underground its easy to miss them

i went to deadly sands the minute i hit level 41 stayed there till level 43 then got tired of lonelyness since the only ones there are level 47+
                  nobody to plunder !!
                  Attached Files

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    -cut-
                    (i am not level 42 i am above i can only hit on level 40s)

-cut-
                    can only target 40s for plunder, but don't have pvp lv45 set yet. and can only reach cata lv55?
                    from here, i assume you already in 50s. because if you, lets say, lv48, you can still target lv39 for plunder. there is something wrong with you.

Comment

i guess u guys forgot what guild are there for.
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
                        can only target 40s for plunder, but don't have pvp lv45 set yet. and can only reach cata lv55?
                        from here, i assume you already in 50s. because if you, lets say, lv48, you can still target lv39 for plunder. there is something wrong with you.
                        i am not 50s
                        i am below 45
                        if i hit someone who is below 40 in fetid swamp
                        then i get close to nothing for a gold reward its too low so i must search for level 40s
                        if u don't believe me check this

My reward for plundering a lowbie

Click image for larger version

Name:	What is going.png
Views:	1
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	1662034
                        thats not all
                        i get more of those almost 0 rewards
                        so i learned to plunder those within my level margin
                        5 level within my level margin
                        + i give the opponent a chance to win (no troops)
                        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-27-2012, 07:47 AM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                        X