Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    my hades will drain back 150k+
    herc will get a 50k regen if im lucky
    either way with all the res crystals i have, my res will be 600+

it will be a while before i hit close to 380k anyway
    and was that ur confused wife/husband
    naughtykitty?
    i get mixed signals from her/him/it
    Yea but you take a lot more damage too, well all comes down to res, even with my crappy apollo since it gives highest res atm I can get to last bar, but with other sylphs don't survive long enough, mages/archer have some benefit here with better healing and guardian since I'm about one good heal off from passing it, but hey ho, all in due time.

Yeah lol why mixed signals?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      Yea but you take a lot more damage too, well all comes down to res, even with my crappy apollo since it gives highest res atm I can get to last bar, but with other sylphs don't survive long enough, mages/archer have some benefit here with better healing and guardian since I'm about one good heal off from passing it, but hey ho, all in due time.

Yeah lol why mixed signals?
      guardian rune will be my big advantage i think
      does it buff quick? i notice even with my low damage output with hades 3-5 didnt buff at all
      my herc would deal 600-700k delphics
      hades just 300k

and because i see his name and think oh a female character
      a female player
      oh god its a guy
      (i think)
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        guardian rune will be my big advantage i think
        does it buff quick? i notice even with my low damage output with hades 3-5 didnt buff at all
        my herc would deal 600-700k delphics
        hades just 300k

and because i see his name and think oh a female character
        a female player
        oh god its a guy
        (i think)
        To me it doesn't seem to buff too fast, when I was using apollo it only buffed after like 2 1/2 sylph rounds more or less, I think 3-10 in a sense is easier than 3-5 just need a bit more resist/luck

Oh hah, well the toon belonged to someone else (female) prior, so yea that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
          If your knight a hades with purge is a killer for wilds bosses.
          Besides, play your dimension maps wisely, and skytrail bosses aren't much of a problem.
          not realy a problem with dimension. for now i am on a roll with fire dimensions. tomorow ill open my 5th fire dimension(intermediate one) and i hope to end it in 3 days tops with 10 steps per move

Comment

It would be fun if I ever got an intermediate chest. I'm stuck at basics.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
              ty and not a bad idea. indeed right now i am debating if to put mahra in my athena or herc next. as for sepucrul right now i am dumping all of it in herc
              little advantage to increase athena with mahra. however you almost maxed armor on your herc, meaning that rest of seps are 50/50 split on hp and int and thats worth much. so my suggestion is to put mahra on athena while you can max armor on herc and start increasing his int and hp massivly

Comment

Heya all,
                If I can I would add some words I passed 3-5 in SkyTrail before 4 or 5 days with 501 Dark RES (80+ was from dimension think) on my mage just needed some crit heals and double attacks
                Anyway I have recorded and uploaded it on my small ytb channel so if anyone is interested and finding maybe some inspiration or what is needed to pass it you are welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_BL_ZXMzhY
                MirajaneCZ
                Kabam S49 (Merged with S16 and Merged with S26)
                80lv - 2.615k+ BR with Hecate and Eudaemon
                ** orange Hecate (Savana) - 169k+ BR , 10lv Knight (ErzaScarlet) Eudaemon 1.620k+ BR
                youtube channel -

Comment

Working...
                X