Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

question for level 30 fishermen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for level 30 fishermen

i'm not level 30 for long, so i don't know if it's normal (but it feel like a bug, that's why i posted about it in bug report)

for what i see, the last line never show more than 2 fishes at the same time.
    but even if i wait for minutes or if i try to refres, the last line only have 2 different pictures (random between shadow, fashion and vip), never 3 (tried for 1 hour between refresh and waiting to see the fishes coming).

trouble is : i can't get the fish i want for sure when i take it (getting vip fish when i took the fashion shard pictures).
    over 20 catches today, i got 5 vip and 15 fashion when the fish pcitures were only fashion's one

does other level 30 fish player have that problem ?
    some can see all the fishes (during a time line span) ?
    Last edited by ArnaudBo; 12-29-2014, 03:44 AM.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

exactly the same problem here. only able to see 2 different fish at the same time. anyway the fishing game is bugged since day 1, they never bothered, and never will fixing it.

Comment

starting to wonder if r2games want me to get vip fish...

if it's the case, i think i will soon remove vip.
      with level 35, with 2 vip fishes, even if i have my current "bad" fish drop, it will still mean 5 x 2 x 1hour vip fish a day.

Comment

I hate fishing. I never do it. And now I am jealous of the fishers

Comment

I was the top fisher on my server for the first twentysomething weeks, so i was among the first to experience issues with new fish for the first 20ish levels. The problem with false-image fish started with a specific update to adobe flash (forgot which one). For a while, they patched things up, but the fishtank got more and more laggy. At some point, they decided to return to the original version, because the lag was the bigger complaint. ... not that anybody told me these things (though I exchanged emails with customer service the first time), but I could tell all the little changes made to the fishtank because it was my favorite part of the game ... fished for 2-3 others at one point.
          Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
          Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
          Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
          Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

still find it painful that we can't be sure to get the reward from that's showing on display ...
            before level 30, I knew I had to refresh until I saw the both fish from last line
            but now, I'm never sure.

Comment

i tried today too.
              the only solution i can imagine (until they correct it, and every knows it can take between month to never) is to try to see the Shadow and the "one you want" Fish.
              and only start fishing when you see way more Shadow fish than the one you want.
              that way, you can hope that both fishes you don't want are in the same fish picture.

it's still sad that player have to find solution that wartune is too lazy to correct...
              it seems incredible that the game can't show 3 different fishes pictures on last line when it's possible for the first fish line.
              when i start to imagine the code needed to reach that state, i'm really afraid of the rest of the code.

Comment

Working...
              X