Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dimensions guide, help, tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimensions guide, help, tips

so i see how many people follow names like co.smos, watch his yt video
    and i noticed he does dimensions,
    its not that he's "bad" at it
    its just he has his little pattern and goes his own way a lot
    hes kind of like a lost lamb, so i made a video on the most efficient way to do dimensions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPA_IIkGW8k
    (quality isnt the best atm, its a long video so the higher qualities will take a while to process)

first of all i hate talking, so i might of mumbled a bit or a lot, im kinda tired when i did it
    dont pay attention to most of it really, just the start
    there are some bits in the middle but i can explain most of them here

dont go out of your way to collect rewards, they arent worth it
    at the end after all your dimensions are done is when you go back
    and get what you missed, and the path you have created, you really only have to go across, up or down to grab the reward, it saves a lot of time

in the video i said i was on like my 4th or 5th day
    it shows me with 26 days left or something
    it is actually my 6th day and i missed a few because i forgot

i do realize when i was continuing on in level 9, i didnt do the pattern right
    i was to spots off the edge instead of 1
    this was a mistake, and idk what happened, just a little tired i guess, dont do what i did there though

any other questions, i guess just post and other people might be able to help, or i can when i wake up in the morning

im not forcing you to watch it, hell i dont even recommend watch it i wouldn't even watch it, i skipped the editing because i didnt even wanna watch it back
    only reason you would watch it is because i have a lovely Australian accent, and in that case
    ladies call me
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

I have stopped going back to get the rewards. All I care about is occupying the maximum amount of dimensions. I am getting very, very annoyed because I have yet to even get an intermediate dimension despite continuously having three or more occupied dimensions.

Comment

Hobo next blogger king?

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
        hes kind of like a lost lamb,
        Oh well, his " info" on the coming patches has been wrong since i can remember.
        Wonder who really want to watch a vid of what the max resources for atheist mine are.

Despite a few articles, most on that side is ****.

Comment

go to sleep, hobo. its 5 am your time and sleep deprivation could affect your judgement in doing things.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

so i see how many people follow names like co.smos, watch his yt video
            and i noticed he does dimensions,
            its not that he's "bad" at it
            its just he has his little pattern and goes his own way a lot
            hes kind of like a lost lamb, so i made a video on the most efficient way to do dimensions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPA_IIkGW8k
            (quality isnt the best atm, its a long video so the higher qualities will take a while to process)

first of all i hate talking, so i might of mumbled a bit or a lot, im kinda tired when i did it
            dont pay attention to most of it really, just the start
            there are some bits in the middle but i can explain most of them here

dont go out of your way to collect rewards, they arent worth it
            at the end after all your dimensions are done is when you go back
            and get what you missed, and the path you have created, you really only have to go across, up or down to grab the reward, it saves a lot of time

in the video i said i was on like my 4th or 5th day
            it shows me with 26 days left or something
            it is actually my 6th day and i missed a few because i forgot

i do realize when i was continuing on in level 9, i didnt do the pattern right
            i was to spots off the edge instead of 1
            this was a mistake, and idk what happened, just a little tired i guess, dont do what i did there though

any other questions, i guess just post and other people might be able to help, or i can when i wake up in the morning

im not forcing you to watch it, hell i dont even recommend watch it i wouldn't even watch it, i skipped the editing because i didnt even wanna watch it back
            only reason you would watch it is because i have a lovely Australian accent, and in that case
            ladies call me

guys dont listen to him this video is only for cashers, r2 only cares about money i didnt get any mounts from buying 1000000 boxes, fix the lag, I QUIT!!
            having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
              guys dont listen to him this video is only for cashers, r2 only cares about money i didnt get any mounts from buying 1000000 boxes, fix the lag, I QUIT!!

buy more balens

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                buy more balens
                if you dont, they'll buy them on your behalf. Just ask Darkstorm.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  go to sleep, hobo. its 5 am your time and sleep deprivation could affect your judgement in doing things.
                  it was only 2:30
                  wrong side of australia
                  i did sleep

Comment

Nice tips , good job Hobo

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Hobo next blogger king?
                      He already has your vote for Presidente, why not diversify?
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

glad i did the right thing:P

still wondering if i should go back for rewards or pass the next map. the bb is nice and my common sense tells me that it wont last that long:P

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post

still wondering if i should go back for rewards or pass the next map. the bb is nice and my common sense tells me that it wont last that long:P
                          They might nerf rewards at some point, or lower drop rates on some rarer items, but I don't think they'll remove the event ever.

Comment

Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post

i will be completing the advanced dimension when servers are back
                            the good thing about the pattern i run is all i have to do is go across one, or down one
                            to grab the item
                            so i can do that while i wait for my intermediate one to expire
                            im sure it would take me a day or 2 to grab most rewards, i can probably get 200+ bb from the dimension

Comment

i will be completing the advanced dimension when servers are back
                              the good thing about the pattern i run is all i have to do is go across one, or down one
                              to grab the item
                              so i can do that while i wait for my intermediate one to expire
                              im sure it would take me a day or 2 to grab most rewards, i can probably get 200+ bb from the dimension
                              When servers are up I'll finish the 5th inter. map, since the oldest one has 5 days left i have plenty steps to go back for the lvl 60 gear.

Comment

Working...
                              X