Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An open letter to R2 about the lag issue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
    about lag.
    some fight are way more laggy than other.
    the strangest one for me are monsters in wilds.
    - level 70 monster is no lag.
    - level 80 monster is a hell of lag.
    perhaps you could check that monster and it will explain some lag else where
    I have noticed the exact same problem. I can fight all kinds of wilds monsters and never have a problem with lag but as soon as I start a level 80 monster, it starts to lag instantly and when I finish, goes back to normal.

About these lag issues, I agree something needs to be done and fast. I have a solid computer setup, core i7 920, 6gb's of ram Radeon 5870 video card and SSD hard drive and since this latest patch, I have to refresh before I do anything. I also have cable internet.

Before this latest patch, I could have 2 versions on mini client running, 3 or 4 tabs of google chrome open, paint, and excel open at the same time and most of the time, I would not have to refresh. Now I have to leave chrome and 1 version of mini client closed to even be somewhat playable.
    Last edited by R262181389; 12-30-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

add an option that disables anti-aliasing & sets render quality to medium or poor. Half the lag would go away from being able to change the flash settings like that.

Comment

I am no geek, but you can change the quality to low in client. just use the "right click button" on your keyboard(don't know what it's called, but you can go to quality and set it to low), whether it works or not is another question

as stated before, I have the worse internet(also I have a limit of 15mb, then I dc, and gotta refill it, it lasts 1.5h). also the worse computer(most likly 10 years old xD), yet people seem to lag far worse than I do... Or I am maybe just not much for complaining

Comment

Working...
        X