Battleground Bullies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battleground Bullies

In many Battleground, we can see some players with high battle rating target all the time the same player with low battle rating. I have this suggestion, if a player attack more than 4 times the same player in a Battleground, he will receive a deduction in points and honor. That's will make the bullies to do crystals too.

as far as i remember battleground, you don't get honor after killing the same one 3 or 4th time in a row.
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I don't know about this system but I think some sort of tweak needs to be made. I would almost say increase dryad effects but that will be easily abused.

Comment

There is no better place to study GLUTTONY than the battleground.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          as far as i remember battleground, you don't get honor after killing the same one 3 or 4th time in a row.
          but you sure as hell lose it every time they beat you. 5 times to one player. won't even tell you the grand total loss I had that day.
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

after 3 or 4 times killing the same person, you don't get any honor from it

Comment

I think a reverse dryad effect should get added to the BG, as well as keeping the current one.
              By reverse dryad, I mean every time a player WINS a battle and is not under the effect of a normal dryad, they get a PENALTY equal to the bonus a player currently gets for losing a fight while not affected by a Dryad.

Super br players in bg would then have a chance of getting defeated at least once during the bg.

Comment

Working...
              X