This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK mode uses Purification when there are no debuffs on troops

Can anyone else confirm this? I need to take it off my quickbar, or the AI will cast Purification as soon as there is enough Rage, even if there is no debuff on my troops.
    WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Originally posted by R24329765 View Post
    Can anyone else confirm this? I need to take it off my quickbar, or the AI will cast Purification as soon as there is enough Rage, even if there is no debuff on my troops.
    Its under the same principle as angels healing 1st round of battle when nobody is hurt, so yes, there is a chance for it to be done. I've seen mages cast it with no debuffs on them. As well as seeing archers use their dispel while I have no buffs up on my knight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
      there is a chance for it to be done
      Chance or too-simple heuristic? (i.e., always)
      I've noticed that the AI will also use Rain of Fire or Meteoric Strike, but since those have a chance of bonus damage bringing the total > Lightning Strike, I figure it's not an unreasonable tactic if they are using a simple greedy algorithm aimed at maximum damage.

Comment

what can u expect of AI? better than human? lol
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
          what can u expect of AI? better than human? lol
          Actually, yes. I've played Heroes of Might and Magic V and the combat AI for that game is very sophisticated. Results are typically on par with near-elite players. Only those who know how to game the system with mathematical knowledge can consistently do better (e.g., 1 stack of L1 pixie troops to kill slow Level 4 units that would normally wipe the floor with them).
          Last edited by R24329765; 10-25-2012, 07:52 PM.

Comment

The priorities for skills in situations have not been implemented well in this game yet, so please bear with it until they do (I still doubt they will though >.>)
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Actually, yes. I've played Heroes of Might and Magic V and the combat AI for that game is very sophisticated. Results are typically on par with near-elite players. Only those who know how to game the system with mathematical knowledge can consistently do better (e.g., 1 stack of L1 pixie troops to kill slow Level 4 units that would normally wipe the floor with them).
              i'm not sure for mage.. but for archer.. using afk better than manual (delay in qte). i've done lvl 100 in afk mode.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

my knight will fight enemys and kill all 3 and the 4rth one will have a sliver of hp left while my knight is full hp and its so dumb it cast shield im like really did it just use shield if im sitting here watching it ill hurry and click slasher to finish the enemy off
                Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by lance137 View Post
                  my knight will fight enemys and kill all 3 and the 4rth one will have a sliver of hp left while my knight is full hp and its so dumb it cast shield im like really did it just use shield if im sitting here watching it ill hurry and click slasher to finish the enemy off
                  try removing shield skill from your skill list.
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Mage AI is stupid , too stupid
                    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                    NasrulEyo
                    Mage
                    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                    U can submit a here
                    My guide

Comment

Don't worry, archer AI is stupid too xD

Comment

Working...
                      X