Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Why is there an unbound and bound items if we cant trade? ^_^

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there an unbound and bound items if we cant trade? ^_^

I just don't understand why items that we possess cant be traded when the description says that it is unbound... Pls help tnx.

This question should be answered by the developers.

Comment

because there is going to be a auction house where you can sell items for balens if they ever put it in game it sure would help the overall economy of this game
      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Later on upon further recoding and translation of the game there will be an interplayer market in which items can be sold for gold or balens like in many other games. R2 has said that this feature will be released at some point but only upon getting the partition of code responsible for this feature sorted out and clear of bugs. There are numerous other posts asking this same question.
        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Tnx for some clarification about this matter. Sad to hear that it is still unclear when we will benefit from this...

Comment

I am not part of the Developer team but what I can say is that it will be for future updates like as mentioned earlier it maybe the Auction house or other else.

Comment

Working...
            X