Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• susanking
    replied
    I've been watching and there is no way to get to top 10 w/o buying revives. We aren't all stupid you know.

Leave a comment:

• ludin
    replied
    Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
    Socket rods are not a needed item to play wartune, we are currently working on talking with 7 roads for socketing rods, if they agree we will be able to implement new ideas into wartune.
    I disagree. Rods are important for the game to unlock better skills and customization. If you can't unlock the sockets in your armor you only get 7 sockets or 7 gems. what you can do with your character goes down.

not to mention you have to buy them each time you get new equipment.

i tallied it up it costs about 20 bucks to get enough rods to unlock all spots on the armor. sure you can play without them but you will be at a sever disadvantage with those that do.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
    some players are too busy and they need rods like me... and btw were not addicts like you who plays 24hrs lol
    I'm sorry cause my studies allow me to be online every time I turn on my laptop. My actual game time is less than 6 hrs. Checking up my farm every 4 hrs would take up what? 35 mins?

Leave a comment:

• HellionLady
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Eh? I don't have balens and I'm in top 15 where many people have balens. Am I weird or what?
    some players are too busy and they need rods like me... and btw were not addicts like you who plays 24hrs lol
    Last edited by HellionLady; 10-29-2012, 06:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    no, you're not.
    all my eqp are standard, 1 slot (2 for sword). no slot extended (already used for lv35 pvp set, damn... i regret it now). and i can get to top10 arena (juggling from 20-7). you can blame it to bad ai work so i can get to top10.

but with extra 2 slots on all gears (extra 1 for weapon), you can boost br and stats way above those with normal slot. assuming you have same guild skill and academy lvl upgrade.
    500-1k patk/matk, pdef, mdef, hp differ, thats something to be consider.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Eh? I don't have balens and I'm in top 15 where many people have balens. Am I weird or what?

Leave a comment:

• chaos33967
    replied
    Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
    Socket rods are not a needed item to play wartune, we are currently working on talking with 7 roads for socketing rods, if they agree we will be able to implement new ideas into wartune.
    lol ummm i guess you havent checked the balens players. How the HECK are we supposed to compete with a fully gemmed player? Seriously.

Leave a comment:

• R23296288
    replied
    yes could we hav socketing rods by using vouchers

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    It's a different version run by a different company, events and pricing will not be the same. If you wish to participate in their events, you will need to play that version.

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    Socketing Rods are needed in this game, especially when heroic mode comes out because then cashers will have 4 rods per gear piece! And why are Rods so blatantly expensive

And why on earth do wartune dot com have a socketing rod sale this month but WE DO NOT HAVE A SOCKETING ROD SALE!?

For 3 days buy 1x rod plus something else for 49 balens! offer 1

For 3 days buy x2 socketing rods plus other item for 98 balens! offer 2
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-26-2012, 03:19 AM. Reason: that was unnecessary

Leave a comment:

• xVinylScratchx
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X