socket rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• socket rod

ok i hope im not the only1 to think this but can u plz make it easier to get socketing rods plz i cant afford the xtals, i feel its pointless to try and play wartune and i dont have the items i need
    Last edited by antiprincess; 10-25-2012, 07:58 PM.

Socket rods are not a needed item to play wartune, we are currently working on talking with 7 roads for socketing rods, if they agree we will be able to implement new ideas into wartune.

Comment

Socketing Rods are needed in this game, especially when heroic mode comes out because then cashers will have 4 rods per gear piece! And why are Rods so blatantly expensive

And why on earth do wartune dot com have a socketing rod sale this month but WE DO NOT HAVE A SOCKETING ROD SALE!?

For 3 days buy 1x rod plus something else for 49 balens! offer 1

For 3 days buy x2 socketing rods plus other item for 98 balens! offer 2
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-26-2012, 03:19 AM. Reason: that was unnecessary

Comment

It's a different version run by a different company, events and pricing will not be the same. If you wish to participate in their events, you will need to play that version.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yes could we hav socketing rods by using vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
            Socket rods are not a needed item to play wartune, we are currently working on talking with 7 roads for socketing rods, if they agree we will be able to implement new ideas into wartune.
            lol ummm i guess you havent checked the balens players. How the HECK are we supposed to compete with a fully gemmed player? Seriously.

Comment

Eh? I don't have balens and I'm in top 15 where many people have balens. Am I weird or what?
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

no, you're not.
                all my eqp are standard, 1 slot (2 for sword). no slot extended (already used for lv35 pvp set, damn... i regret it now). and i can get to top10 arena (juggling from 20-7). you can blame it to bad ai work so i can get to top10.

but with extra 2 slots on all gears (extra 1 for weapon), you can boost br and stats way above those with normal slot. assuming you have same guild skill and academy lvl upgrade.
                500-1k patk/matk, pdef, mdef, hp differ, thats something to be consider.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  Eh? I don't have balens and I'm in top 15 where many people have balens. Am I weird or what?
                  some players are too busy and they need rods like me... and btw were not addicts like you who plays 24hrs lol
                  Last edited by HellionLady; 10-29-2012, 06:40 AM.
                  Server: 64 Permbridge
                  IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
                  Job: SpellWeaver
                  Guild: Eminence

Comment

Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
                    some players are too busy and they need rods like me... and btw were not addicts like you who plays 24hrs lol
                    I'm sorry cause my studies allow me to be online every time I turn on my laptop. My actual game time is less than 6 hrs. Checking up my farm every 4 hrs would take up what? 35 mins?
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                      I disagree. Rods are important for the game to unlock better skills and customization. If you can't unlock the sockets in your armor you only get 7 sockets or 7 gems. what you can do with your character goes down.

not to mention you have to buy them each time you get new equipment.

i tallied it up it costs about 20 bucks to get enough rods to unlock all spots on the armor. sure you can play without them but you will be at a sever disadvantage with those that do.

Comment

I've been watching and there is no way to get to top 10 w/o buying revives. We aren't all stupid you know.

Comment

Originally posted by susanking View Post
                          I've been watching and there is no way to get to top 10 w/o buying revives. We aren't all stupid you know.
                          WRONG
                          there are many ways
                          Example:guild skills
                          Good refine stats
                          good armor set
                          good astrals (meant for ur class not for everyone)
                          High troops
                          High academy skills
                          High level (which is free)
                          and more but these are somethings u can do

Also skills u can build ur skills to how u prefer them to be mmmm
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            WRONG
                            there are many ways
                            Example:guild skills
                            Good refine stats
                            good armor set
                            good astrals (meant for ur class not for everyone)
                            High troops
                            High academy skills
                            High level (which is free)
                            and more but these are somethings u can do

Also skills u can build ur skills to how u prefer them to be mmmm
                            anyway its called "HARDSHIP" all we ask is give chance to those who cant buy rods..... RODS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TOO =) and you know that or maybe not? it adds additional stats
                            Last edited by HellionLady; 10-29-2012, 06:58 PM.
                            Server: 64 Permbridge
                            IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
                            Job: SpellWeaver
                            Guild: Eminence

Comment

btw if ur in the top ten im sure ur useing an archer they are over powered in wartune im useing a mage

Comment

Working...
                              X