Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

socket rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• antiprincess
    started a topic socket rod

socket rod

ok i hope im not the only1 to think this but can u plz make it easier to get socketing rods plz i cant afford the xtals, i feel its pointless to try and play wartune and i dont have the items i need
    Last edited by antiprincess; 10-25-2012, 07:58 PM.

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Top 15 in BR?? if yes then its hard to believe that you havent spent any balens on the game, you must be a light casher at least.
    Look at the date where he made that claim. Things probably have changed.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Vaitally View Post
    lol lol lol, here's what i think, u don't need to play 24/7 this game, cuz there's like limit to every single thing, just maintaining very perfect timing will do
    if vip players can buy socketing rods, crypt keys, fine, but omg please don't make it an extremely rare thing for us non cashers, how about a crypt key on 16th (i kinda forgot the 3rd milestone) day of check in? and how about a socketing rod on 26th day of check in? or maybe lucky drop on the guild wheel?
    Both of them are lucky drops on the guild wheel.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Eh? I don't have balens and I'm in top 15 where many people have balens. Am I weird or what?
    Top 15 in BR?? if yes then its hard to believe that you havent spent any balens on the game, you must be a light casher at least.

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by xxvixx View Post
    Is a shame that socket rod cannot be purchased with gold and must be obtained with real money. Got a lot of gems but don´t have socket rod to use them..
    Guild altar can give one for gold (the price of a spin).

Leave a comment:

• xxvixx
    replied
    Is a shame that socket rod cannot be purchased with gold and must be obtained with real money. Got a lot of gems but don´t have socket rod to use them..

Leave a comment:

• oceangreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    No pain no gain just work harder
    This has got nothing to do with players asking for alternative ways to get rod!!!

Leave a comment:

• adaraspricess
    replied
    i just started wartune im a level 31 archer and anti has a point socketing rods will help
    and tradeing with others

Leave a comment:

• adaraspricess
    replied
    Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
    Socket rods are not a needed item to play wartune, we are currently working on talking with 7 roads for socketing rods, if they agree we will be able to implement new ideas into wartune.
    well if yall get any word from them plz let me knw

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by HellionLady View Post
    anyway its called "HARDSHIP" all we ask is give chance to those who cant buy rods..... RODS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TOO =) and you know that or maybe not? it adds additional stats
    No pain no gain just work harder

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    if they would put the auction house in we could make some balens to buy rods

Leave a comment:

• Vaitally
    replied
    lol lol lol, here's what i think, u don't need to play 24/7 this game, cuz there's like limit to every single thing, just maintaining very perfect timing will do
    if vip players can buy socketing rods, crypt keys, fine, but omg please don't make it an extremely rare thing for us non cashers, how about a crypt key on 16th (i kinda forgot the 3rd milestone) day of check in? and how about a socketing rod on 26th day of check in? or maybe lucky drop on the guild wheel?
    Last edited by Vaitally; 11-06-2012, 05:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• antiprincess
    replied
    btw if ur in the top ten im sure ur useing an archer they are over powered in wartune im useing a mage

Leave a comment:

• HellionLady
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    WRONG
    there are many ways
    Example:guild skills
    Good refine stats
    good armor set
    good astrals (meant for ur class not for everyone)
    High troops
    High academy skills
    High level (which is free)
    and more but these are somethings u can do

Also skills u can build ur skills to how u prefer them to be mmmm
    anyway its called "HARDSHIP" all we ask is give chance to those who cant buy rods..... RODS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TOO =) and you know that or maybe not? it adds additional stats
    Last edited by HellionLady; 10-29-2012, 06:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by susanking View Post
    I've been watching and there is no way to get to top 10 w/o buying revives. We aren't all stupid you know.
    WRONG
    there are many ways
    Example:guild skills
    Good refine stats
    good armor set
    good astrals (meant for ur class not for everyone)
    High troops
    High academy skills
    High level (which is free)
    and more but these are somethings u can do

Also skills u can build ur skills to how u prefer them to be mmmm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X