World Boss Option

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Option

When we do World Boss, there are a lot of players and it tends to get laggy.

While doing atoll boss, I was thinking about something that might be useful from
    the atoll boss feature in the world boss.

Why not implement a button in world boss where you can hide all the players
    just like what we do during the atoll boss for less lag, or hide everyone
    except your guild members if you can't hide everyone.

Even doing all the tricks for lag that have been documented here, My response time is 19ms, which is not that bad, a refresh just before world boss and still the lag is horrible. I can barely make it to the boss before the timer gets to zero.

Comment

It gets laggier and laggier each update. Even having that troll World Boss is awful, it is like he saw lag present inside the bag for us

Comment

Originally posted by Ruskii View Post
        It gets laggier and laggier each update. Even having that troll World Boss is awful, it is like he saw lag present inside the bag for us
        I think I'm more offended by his weapon... lol
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Everything about him offends me. But seriously, I think it would help to have the same button we have when doing atoll sylth boss, because I do see the lag reduction when you hide all the players with their mounts and clothing.

Comment

Ya.. Need hide buttons in World Boss and all. If they can implement something like change quality it will be awesome and change lag issues dramatically
            Heroes Evolved
            GODZ

Comment

Working...
            X