sylph arena compensation is here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph arena compensation is here

thank you for finally giving us a decent compensation for what was owed to us.

I'll take a better late, than never.
    If you can't win, cash harder

300 seps and 350 gear shards, relatively adequate compared to losses (not including the fact that there's still no weekly group arena comp!) but yeass, it's good, at least they sent it during appropriate events (sep/gear enchant) instead of after hah

Comment

just out of curiosity does your signature relate to wartune or women?
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I cannot agree with the OP, but glad some are happy...

Comment

It's not fair that you don't get a compensation unless you are level 50. R2, please roll it back immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
            It's not fair that you don't get a compensation unless you are level 50. R2, please roll it back immediately.
            i cant tell if this is sarcastic or not...
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

thing is did all servers got it together again? but sincerly this is the best comp they ever gave))

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                thing is did all servers got it together again? but sincerly this is the best comp they ever gave))

nothing on oceanic
                looks like us west only
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Well...they screwed this again... They sent that compensation to the WHOLE west coast...that include all test server who had no problem with Sylph arena at all...
                  Well...I know that I'm probably the only one who will do that but...I don't gonna claim those compensations since I have nothing to get compensated for...
                  Last edited by Doranos89; 12-30-2014, 11:42 PM.
                  Lunay - Knighted knight
                  23.25M BR
                  Guild : SHIELD
                  West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                    Well...they screwed this again... They sent that compensation to the WHOLE west coast...that include all test server who had no problem with Sylph arena at all...
                    Well...I know that I'm probably the only one who will do that but...I don't gonna claim those compensations since I have nothing to get compensated for...
                    Game's mistake, not your fault they're dumb, might as well enjoy the rewards regardless imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Game's mistake, not your fault they're dumb, might as well enjoy the rewards regardless imo.
                      But I feel bad and guilty to do so
                      Lunay - Knighted knight
                      23.25M BR
                      West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                        Im on USWEST 52 and I didn't receive any compensation as of yet... which kinda sucks because I DID miss out on the sylph arena rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                          Im on USWEST 52 and I didn't receive any compensation as of yet... which kinda sucks because I DID miss out on the sylph arena rewards
                          So you are telling me that some test server got the compensation when we were not supposed to while some of the normal server that was supposed to get some didn't?
                          Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                            Lol found that funny for some reason... oh wartunes you never cease to amaze!

Comment

Christ I give up.

Comment

Working...
                              X