I don't understand something about Triton

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand something about Triton

Why is it when we want to evolve a sylph, it has to be purple but the company can offer a green evolved sylph?

I am thinking of getting the Triton myself, for one how often do you get a chance to get an evolved sylph. Second, with how this game changes so much, later on you would be kicking yourself for not getting one when you had the chance.

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Why is it when we want to evolve a sylph, it has to be purple but the company can offer a green evolved sylph?

I am thinking of getting the Triton myself, for one how often do you get a chance to get an evolved sylph. Second, with how this game changes so much, later on you would be kicking yourself for not getting one when you had the chance.
    that might be true for some who dose not already have it. also a mge with same br or closer to mine who uses triton its a pain in the .......... )))

Comment

Sometimes, they do offers like this, to try sand help those who may never have a chance to get an evolved sylph. As such that may be why it is lower in colour rarity, to off set the effort and hard work of others having to go through the gambit to evolve them. Collecting all of those star tears, the star sands, getting it to purple to evolve.. can take a whole lot of time and effort.. and lets face it, for the smaller, or even newer/returning players.. if they have the coins, this would be a fantastic deal for them.

If you chose the Triton (and have the coins) good luck!
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Getting evolved sylphs, aside from Gaia/Athena from exchange is massively dumb, until they add in methods of exchange all the extra resources that have no usage for once all 6 sylphs evolved.

Eventually you'll evolve all your sylphs even without cashing and then the extras you get will be just junk items in your vault.

Comment

depending on how much you cash get the mount (if you dont have it)
          wings, or even some stuff from the current event still going would be a better deal
          with this recent dimensions thing its not hard to get sylphs to purple quality
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

unless its aegis or athena I would not bother to have it ( would like to add medusa in the list cause of cw). I rather go for the wings or mount if have the coins. too bad only got 1 coin so far. will see if get lucky till event ends.
            Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

i would get mount, iris even evolved i use just twice per month
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Eventually you'll evolve all your sylphs even without cashing and then the extras you get will be just junk items in your vault.
                Like this one that i got it from Christmas tree ?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	herc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1706052

I`m hoping for an evolved sylph seal exchange but i very much doubt it will happen.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]121004[/ATTACH]

I`m hoping for an evolved sylph seal exchange but i very much doubt it will happen.
                  Oh a blue herc, thats pretty useless for most...

I got a blue gaia

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                    Oh a blue herc, thats pretty useless for most...

I got a blue gaia
                    Yeah thats why i said i hope for an exchange event to get rid of it, wish i got the gaia too

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]121004[/ATTACH]

Yeah that's one thing too, I meant more like star tears, shards, sands, etc, but all of it works the same, useless junk once you have all 6 evolves.

Comment

Yeah that's one thing too, I meant more like star tears, shards, sands, etc, but all of it works the same, useless junk once you have all 6 evolves.
                        I kept 999 star sands and sell everything that comes extra, i have 800 star tear shards and a purple amazon with 23k br but whats the point of evolving it since it dies from 1 hit anyways ? Rather keep those and hope they will come handy in future even tho cerberus might be usefull now in CW, still thinking about that o_@

Comment

I kept 999 star sands and sell everything that comes extra, i have 800 star tear shards and a purple amazon with 23k br but whats the point of evolving it since it dies from 1 hit anyways ? Rather keep those and hope they will come handy in future even tho cerberus might be usefull now in CW, still thinking about that o_@
                          I liked Cerberus for CW last month, mainly because I don't have a Medusa yet. Cerberus has the damnation and bleed skills so not terrible support

and a Cerberus same BR as my Herc can do massive damage in sylph arena

Comment

I liked Cerberus for CW last month, mainly because I don't have a Medusa yet. Cerberus has the damnation and bleed skills so not terrible support

and a Cerberus same BR as my Herc can do massive damage in sylph arena
                            Funny, my AQ survived and did more damage than my Herc and had 20k br less but thats also because most of players dont have fire resistance as they have for electro. And the bleed skills as you said, are very nice especially after 50% damage timer.

Comment

Yeah thats why i said i hope for an exchange event to get rid of it, wish i got the gaia too
                              Well, it saves me the Divinity shards, but I have a purple hades as well, so I was gonna refine that one eventually..

Comment

Working...
                              X